4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
It looks like he's moved on to deciding asking people to vote which boss will be on the 3rd floor so hopefully we'll get an update with splatter finished soon (tm).
Tonkatsu is currently working on the gameover images for Splatter (which will likely be uploaded when complete), but the patch itself isnt scheduled until the end of July. That being said, the poll was for which of the next two mistresses should come first. Bijou gang.
pollfortonkatsu.jpg

Reactions: theamazingdolphin
Oct 29, 2017
Tonkatsu is currently working on the gameover images for Splatter (which will likely be uploaded when complete), but the patch itself isnt scheduled until the end of July. That being said, the poll was for which of the next two mistresses should come first. Bijou gang.
a month isnt bad. and yeah bijou should be next. seesaw between nice/mean.

MonkeyBizness

Jun 29, 2018
I enjoy the game for the encase fetish stuff.
But i should mention that it eats away at my CPU.
This game isn't optimized at all and it's an RPG maker game lol.
The game assets shouldn't be loaded all at once like it does on bootup.
It seems to be a reoccuring trend on this site.
Clean unused data to save the CPU.

Reactions: kent32 and TIKI434

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Tonkatsuchan said:
My objective this week is to finish the Splatter UPDATE for RUBBER DEVOTEES (Tier 4). I've just finished the entire game over scene and have now moved on to intense private testing to make sure to remove as many bugs as possible. I had to take an extra week on this to make sure it achieved the level of quality and fun I want for you to enjoy. I think you will like it. Performance during combat should also improve a bit with this patch. Rubber devotee will be receiving this very soon (This week for sure), thanks you again for your patience. I try to deliver these in a timely manner, but delivery times are a bit more difficult to estimate with a game.
In short, expect an update this week.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Well, this game was an unexpected gem! Defintely rivals ToT with the routes you can take.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes