4.30 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 29, 2017
The last 'game' i played that was by the same artist was a ren'py picture slide with a total of 1 choice, lmao. Please tell me this is different.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
The last 'game' i played that was by the same artist was a ren'py picture slide with a total of 1 choice, lmao. Please tell me this is different.
It is, actually. The structure is pretty wacky tho. From what I remember, you have a single dialogue option deciding if you'll have a normal rpgmaker-like low-lewd story or a full-on jump into BDSM slavery.
And both sides are pretty damn short currently.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Gonna watch this hoping that “No Sexual Content“ tag disappears xD

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I don't understand you guys; a girl orgasming her brains out until her body completely shuts down isn't considered erotic unless 'the penis goes into the vagina'?!? WTF :mad::mad::mad:
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here because I find those complaints common and annoying too, but... at least for me, that's not what I'm saying. I write erotica when I'm able, and one of my first and favourite stories is a lesbian bondage one. No PIV sex, barely even penetration. Which isn't me saying I'm good, just that I have some idea what I'm talking about here. Sexual content doesn't just mean PIV sex. It can mean a lot of things. And what frustrates me is that games that do BDSM well rarely pair that with actual sexual content too. Individually, that's alright, I'm not saying people need to write actual sex if that's not what they're interested in, but as a trend, it's a kick in the balls. And I'm not into ballbusting (no offence ballbusting fans).

Oct 29, 2017
It is, actually. The structure is pretty wacky tho. From what I remember, you have a single dialogue option deciding if you'll have a normal rpgmaker-like low-lewd story or a full-on jump into BDSM slavery.
And both sides are pretty damn short currently.
Yeah I just finished it. It's surprisingly good for an rpgmaker game (not that that says much...). Unfortunately tonkatsu's english is still absolutely god awful.

It looks like he's copying the tower of trample model, which isn't really a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. One floor = one fetish and one hot boss mob. It's a solid gameplay setup. At the moment it just needs more content.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
How this coold possibile if changhelgede her and get down her life to zero she didn't go down? I praticly make splutter live to zero.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So we can't win in both way? If we defeated her she don go down. This is masochism.

Oct 29, 2017
I think that's the appeal and point of the game its similar to Tower of Trample (ToT) its also stated that the mutants are super strong they are just humoring you when fighting
im hoping he makes them get progressively harder. i started play ToT to see if it was a good h-game but kept playing it because the combat was actually fun.

i also hope he gets someone to fix all the horrible grammar and english. but its tonkatsu so dont hold your breath for that

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think that's the appeal and point of the game its similar to Tower of Trample (ToT) its also stated that the mutants are super strong they are just humoring you when fighting
Wait, Ash is half mutant and half human she too strong for a human. or sh is a fucking human? If she ihlf blood she need too be stronger, I have already defeated her in tow path but they bitch don get down, this is wrong chois in this game. I don't see someone save her, no one. This is too useless point with no win in this game in both path.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Wait, Ash is half mutant and half human she too strong for a human. or sh is a fucking human? If she ihlf blood she need too be stronger, I have already defeated her in tow path but they bitch don get down, this is wrong chois in this game. I don't see someone save her, no one. This is too useless point with no win in this game in both path.
The second boss (Splatter) is not finished yet, I believe that's why you can't win, otherwise the game would just crash.

Reactions: bootsfetish59

dummydummy

May 7, 2017
Thumbs up from me.

I like the combat path.

The slut path is fun but i find the devolution to brain dead bimbo right at the start is unwarranted, i mean you have to work your way to demostrate you are turned on by the whole slave thing, so it's enstablished that you are already a kinky slut, so what the point of brainwashing and memory wiping AND brain damage before the game even begin?
I know it is a kind of fetish and i would get it if was necessary to get her to turn into the maso slut, but she already agreed... at this point it would make more sense and be more hot if the mc would gradualy lose her mind to pleasure while awakening the varius fetish the more she go deeper the facility.
The dev call it slut "path" path imply there are a progression somewhere, unless is in the work that the braindead bimbo somewhat become a slutty domme conquering the dungeon... but really it make no sense to me either way.

Also the dev has some sort of vendetta on penetration with the whole legs strapped up together and vagina hidden away in every scenario, expect zero anal or vaginal content.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Thumbs up from me.

I like the combat path.

The slut path is fun but i find the devolution to brain dead bimbo right at the start is unwarranted, i mean you have to work your way to demostrate you are turned on by the whole slave thing, so it's enstablished that you are already a kinky slut, so what the point of brainwashing and memory wiping AND brain damage before the game even begin?
I know it is a kind of fetish and i would get it if was necessary to get her to turn into the maso slut, but she already agreed... at this point it would make more sense and be more hot if the mc would gradualy lose her mind to pleasure while awakening the varius fetish the more she go deeper the facility.
The dev call it slut "path" path imply there are a progression somewhere, unless is in the work that the braindead bimbo somewhat become a slutty domme conquering the dungeon... but really it make no sense to me either way.

Also the dev has some sort of vendetta on penetration with the whole legs strapped up together and vagina hidden away in every scenario, expect zero anal or vaginal content.
i agree its confusing was she a slut when she entered or did dtoxes treatment over several months turn her like this it feels like we skiped a entire game here

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes