4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The game is very laggy for me during combat, as I select the skill to use the gatling gun on the enemy and it kind of pause for a bit or lag even as I press enter or z to activate the command.

also how do you get out of the place to find other mutants to kill or defeat to level up ? I am stuck in the room near D-tox I can walk a room away but all the doors seem locked and there are no way to get into other location to get to other mutants other then d-tox.

Last edited:

Pic

May 13, 2017
The game is very laggy for me during combat, as I select the skill to use the gatling gun on the enemy and it kind of pause for a big or lag even as I press enter or z to activate the command.

also how do you get out of the place to find other mutants to kill or defeat to level up ? I am stuck in the room near D-tox I can walk a room away but all the doors seem locked and there are no way to get into other location to get to other mutants other then d-tox.
Right now D-Tox is the only enemy available, i think that there will not be minions to defeat to level. You should try beat her several time and upgrade your equip/ learn new skill with the rewards of the fight.

Reactions: Seafix

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
a bit dark but one of the few lezdom games its still buggy as fuck unplyable but nice any news ?

Pic

May 13, 2017
a bit dark but one of the few lezdom games its still buggy as fuck unplyable but nice any news ?
There should be some preview images about next 2 bosses on patreon but there are behind 10$ paywall.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
News are scarce due to airtight paywall. Before I made the request for this game, it didn't even appear on google search.

As far as can read from patreon titles, the development continues.

Posted on May 12 at 9:11pm: "RPG UPDATE: Next two bosses teaser"

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
News are scarce due to airtight paywall. Before I made the request for this game, it didn't even appear on google search.
That's always weird to me, presumably you want more people to know about your game so you lock any news about it behind a paywall.

Reactions: Beggarman

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
we can make a fund, everyone puts in 0.50$ up until 10$ to ge the patreon then we share the download link on a gentleman's agreement trust, xd

Reactions: Randomplayer
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes