4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Probably you simply block her path, try to remain in the upper-right/right part of the cell, i think that in future updates the dev will disable the movements during that mini-game in order to avoid this bug.
but I didn't move at all? I was where the game put me from the start of the mini-game...
I didn't even know it was possible to move during the mini-game

Pic

May 13, 2017
I
but I didn't move at all? I was where the game put me from the start of the mini-game...
I didn't even know it was possible to move during the mini-game
in that case i don't know how to help you.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Hmm, I have two concerns about this game. The first is that the descending slope into submission was a little too steep. The first submissive choice we get to make with D-Tox is agreeing to hear her out, after which she teases us for being obedient and listening to her (an interaction I wholeheartedly enjoyed). The second actual submissive choice we get to make, is begging her to alter our body and mind and turn us into a mindless slut-toy. That's... a bit too big of a jump for me. It's hard to make such a drastic decision so quickly without feeling like I'm breaking character, making reaching that point of submission not as satisfying as it could be. I would have loved a few more in-between steps of making less permanent and fatal concessions that would have allowed me to fall under D-Tox's influence just a little more gradually...

My second concern is that the game basically announced it's splitting itself into bondage-slut-submissive-toy path and proper warrior protagonist path, which could actually be somewhat fun and interesting. But the part I love the most in femdom is the process of being turned from a proper warrior protagonist into a bondage-slut-submissive-toy. So while I do plan on playing the submissive path and enjoying a lot of the events there, I'm much more interested in playing the warrior path and meeting new foes that'll want to seduce, dominate or enslave me. I just hope that there will still be submissive choices and paths to take down the warrior route, and that it isn't that the choice whether to play submissively or not was just made entirely in this early stage. Because again, gradual submission is more exciting than just surrendering completely immediately...

All that being said, I do really like what's here so far. D-Tox is really sexy, in both appearance and attitude, and I enjoyed being gassed and teased by her. The setting seems solid and interesting enough. I'm definitely planning on playing the next version when it comes out and seeing how things develop from here. And I honestly believe that if the two issues I raised above are solved in the future, then this could ultimately become a really great game...

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Oh it's a lezdom and not a femdom game. Too bad for me. Would have looked very interesting to me otherwise.

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Um thank you
So how can i play with the old version data
According to changelog: "NOTE: It's advised to use a SAVE file before the QTE Slut SUCCESS event. Otherwise, there could be bugs."

So anything besides that should be ok.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes