4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Eh that was kind of small, but I'm happy we get introduced to level -2, 3, and 4.

Seems to be I won't enjoy Splatter that much, as she's all about pain.

Excited for 3 tho

Hopefully Tankatsu stays on track with the same period of developement, I hope to god he doesn't fall into Tower of Trample's cycle.

Reactions: bimboform

Pic

May 13, 2017
Not a real update, it is just a showcase of three new characters and their main kinks, sadly you can't progress through floor 2's story. I'll wait for new versions because all of new characters intrigues me a lot

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
I really do enjoy this type of update. Shows you a taste of what's to come, gives you a reason to believe the main update is within grasp.

Seems like the dev is scheduling this really well.

Almost96

Jan 9, 2020
I am the only one who is super annoyed by the creator because he charges 10$ for the early access (and giving little content in each update) while everyone else charges between 1 and 5$?

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
I am the only one who is super annoyed by the creator because he charges 10$ for the early access (and giving little content in each update) while everyone else charges between 1 and 5$?
Yeah but Tonkatsu isn't just a game dev, they also upload art that low tier patrons can access.
On that note, they posted 10 times in May alone. Granted, some of that was just updates on how the game was coming along, but some of it was original artwork too. That's a hustle most people would kill for. You get what you pay for, and Tonkatsu definitely seems to be worth the 10$.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
The art looks fantastic, but when I checked out the creator's Patreon and found this I cried...
While my art is erotic by nature, I will not create the following content: No Sexual intercourse depictions, No nudity...

• Haha
Reactions: Xanly86

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, it's something that I seem to keep encountering - games that focus on the Bondage side of BDSM but don't feature sex all that much, if at all. It's second only to "most hyper-femme/super-cute characters are traps*" as one of my biggest annoyances with games.

The weird thing is that most of these games are horny as fuck or feature outright nudity, so I can't see it being an attempt to keep the rating low, and sometimes the content is hot enough to get by on (this game definitely counts for that). Still annoying that most don't go all the way. Meanwhile, ones that do feature bondage and sex don't seem to care about the bondage aspect all that much.

*not a call for those games to be gotten rid of, and I actually get why that's the case, I just wish there was more of what I want

Ahegao9012

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, it's something that I seem to keep encountering - games that focus on the Bondage side of BDSM but don't feature sex all that much, if at all. It's second only to "most hyper-femme/super-cute characters are traps*" as one of my biggest annoyances with games.

The weird thing is that most of these games are horny as fuck or feature outright nudity, so I can't see it being an attempt to keep the rating low, and sometimes the content is hot enough to get by on (this game definitely counts for that). Still annoying that most don't go all the way. Meanwhile, ones that do feature bondage and sex don't seem to care about the bondage aspect all that much.

*not a call for those games to be gotten rid of, and I actually get why that's the case, I just wish there was more of what I want
That's because a lot of people who are into BDSM just aren't into normal sex. Some people just prefer the sexual gratification that comes from their kink over sex so much that they just don't bother with it at all.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
That's because a lot of people who are into BDSM just aren't into normal sex. Some people just prefer the sexual gratification that comes from their kink over sex so much that they just don't bother with it at all.
I know some people get off on just some aspects of BDSM - especially in more niche fields like heavy latex stuff and vacuuming - and honestly some of the scenes here are hot enough for me to, but at least in my experience, the number of people in that range isn't the majority, by far. Definitely doesn't fit the proportion of decent games on the topic.

Reactions: Xanly86

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
I don't understand you guys; a girl orgasming her brains out until her body completely shuts down isn't considered erotic unless 'the penis goes into the vagina'?!? WTF :mad::mad::mad:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
"erotic" and "no sexual content"
>> MEGA SKIP >>
if i wanted slightly above average erotic content, i'd read GoT. What's the point?

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes