luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
somebody know if failing catch the phantom thief give you a different path or more content?
was looking for a walkthrough but can't find any for it.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
somebody know if failing catch the phantom thief give you a different path or more content?
was looking for a walkthrough but can't find any for it.
There is one, it is not very good (it does not include any of the side quests only the police/gang main mission), but there is one, go onto the steam discussion page for the game, and then choose the guides section, you can find a walkthrough there, though it is in Chinese I think, google translate gives a ok ish translation though.

Udin258

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot_20210414_100528.jpg i played ths on my smarthphone but,the game become error when i go to outside the office.How to solve ths?

Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
i got a noob question
what a non-steam version?
i think steam version got no adult scenes so what the different?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Anyone know how to run this on Linux? I'm trying the usual NW.js method yet it doesn't work, just stand in the "Now Loading" screen forever, which is weird because this is the only game that hasn't run with that method.

fantasyzero

Jul 4, 2017
How funny, this game finally had been released in dlsite jp lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wonder why Clymenia circle didn't release in dlsite jp before lol

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
How funny, this game finally had been released in dlsite jp lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wonder why Clymenia circle didn't release in dlsite jp before lol
I thought this was a DMM exclusive too. Weird but hey if Clyme needs money let him have it.

toalfyso

Jan 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to progress after siding with the police? I finished the gang mop up mission, but can't get any more cases after that.

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to progress after siding with the police? I finished the gang mop up mission, but can't get any more cases after that.
Press V and you will be able to see any unfinished cases. If there are any unfinished cases, finish them and then wait back at your desk, the police inspector should come telling you what to do next.

what's the difference between steam and non steam version?
Steam is censored whereas non steam in uncensored (Can see all the fucking and nudity)

ThirdAnomaly

Aug 28, 2018
hello guys just a quick question i have just started the game do i need a walkthrough for view all the scenes ?
It's not that difficult to get all scenes and if you just want them all you can get an item that unlocks them, not sure if you can get it without the cheat menu but it's easy to use anyway.

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
i don't really know how to get the masturbate while thinking about toilet thing to happen. she only does regular mastubation in bed
If you haven't figured it out, you have to actually equip the memory you want her to think of. It's weird, took me a minute to figure it out myself.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Detective Girl of the Steam City 2.01.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay100.2M
Windows159.8M
Linux164.7M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Was this a fan adaption? Epic work man. I was about to complain about them not having an iOS version but if it's not Kagura doing it I can only applaud your efforts!

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes