Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I can't seem to find any information on what's in the free content patch- can anyone tell me? What kind of new scenes are we looking at here?

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
I'm at loss here.
What kind of corruption you're talking about?
Almost everything from Clymenia pretty much has similar mechanic to whore out the mc to make the game easier.
And IMO, Witch Act is still has better overall quality than this one.
I havent played the other ones you are talking about because they didnt have the corruption tag anywhere Im talking about corrupting somenoe until they decide to give in to lewd acts while declining it before. With actions you take and tasks etc. if you decide to do the lewd way

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
The only decent person she can do it with is Robert, Robert is pretty much the only person in the whole game that sees Sophie as more than just a fuck buddy.
Which character is Robert? How do you meet him? I might have (I finished the police end) but I don't remember the name.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Which character is Robert? How do you meet him? I might have (I finished the police end) but I don't remember the name.
Iirc he's the guy who is "escaping" from a rich girl or something... and you have to defeat her goons to save and have sex with him or get defeated and raped.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Iirc he's the guy who is "escaping" from a rich girl or something... and you have to defeat her goons to save and have sex with him or get defeated and raped.
Do you need to get your reason down to a certain level to get that event?

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Salvation is still his best game. 3 different protagonists, 3 slightly different shades of corruption.
Oh. I also saw many people recommending that but It doesnt have corruption tag anywhere on its page. I've thought it didnt have corruption but I guess I will give it a try. Ty.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Been checking out the completed save file for this and was disappointed to find cute little Sophie never gets that cute butt properly ass raped. There is only a little anal content and its kinda lame.

She gets her twat ripped open, but her ass is gently prepared and lubed up...
The have piss drinking for pity sake....

Wanted to see Logan tear it open for her.

Oh well.

Last edited:

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
I can't seem to find any information on what's in the free content patch- can anyone tell me? What kind of new scenes are we looking at here?
10 new event scenes for a total of 22 (i am still missing 2 of the new ones) and 2 detective missions (one you get by waiting for mission at desk and the other for sleeping -- i did bed+masterbation so I do not know if it is triggered by that or just going to bed) -- there may be more but I haven't found them.

for the new world event scenes (if numbering starting from the new ones -- left to right 1-10) I am missing numbers 2 and 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Swallows999

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i don't really know how to get the masturbate while thinking about toilet thing to happen. she only does regular mastubation in bed

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
10 new event scenes for a total of 22 (i am still missing 2 of the new ones) and 2 detective missions (one you get by waiting for mission at desk and the other for sleeping -- i did bed+masterbation so I do not know if it is triggered by that or just going to bed) -- there may be more but I haven't found them.

for the new world event scenes (if numbering starting from the new ones -- left to right 1-10) I am missing numbers 2 and 3
Playing from the new full save, I don't think there are any new scenes for the Phantom Thief Lady. :( They did my girl dirty.

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019

Ty for the suggestions I've played some of them like: Country Girl Keiko, Young Elven Wife, Cuckolding Elfen Fire, Sonia hypnotic, Princess Knight Claris, Karryn's Prison(Which I Couldnt understand a single thing then I gave up to play other games. Im gonna have to look up some walkthroughs.) etc.
And some of them I didnt like the art style not really into boobs bigger than the body or with weird shapes in unrealistic way. Or pregnancy which I hope they can be turned off in these xD
But thank you again I've also found quite the gem. A fine addition to my collection.
Adding to that list

Completed:

Melty's Quest
Yorna
Ambrosia
(Basically 3 different versions of a similar concept)

Paladin Lias
Exhibition Academy

Ongoing:
On Edge
I'd suggest retry Karryn's Prison

Otherwise: games with Male MC that mainly features the FMC:
Island Saga
Milfairy Tales

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
For anybody looking for a general guide for this there is one in chinese I think, on the detective girl steam page under the guides section, run it through google translate and it is pretty ok ish, though it does not give a guide to the sex slave path only the police and gangs path. Nothing about the various side cases though.

Reactions: lumlaisin

Rily

Dec 10, 2020
Ahhhhh..... I want the patch is rar version
It's so hard when Me want to play on andorid with emulator

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hello guys just a quick question i have just started the game do i need a walkthrough for view all the scenes ?

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes