• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
I'm getting an error message that doesn't let me even leave the office at the start of the game
1613473435986.png

Aug 28, 2018
None because it's not released anywhere yet. It's upcoming DLC.
Looks like im retarded. Thanks for the info.
I kinda dislike DLCs tho, replaying a game for a couple new scenes is kinda meh. Rather have them work on a new game and put all the content there at the first release.

Oct 7, 2019
Looks like im retarded. Thanks for the info.
I kinda dislike DLCs tho, replaying a game for a couple new scenes is kinda meh. Rather have them work on a new game and put all the content there at the first release.
That's why I just used the Gallery unlocker. Not the best solution, but hey, it works. It also isn't much, considering it's free. I think there's only one piece of art added and the rest are just new scenarios that use existing CG.

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
damn finally released, alrdy play the censored one but jesus christ ... the uncen one really tempting hahaha

Sep 13, 2020
That's why I just used the Gallery unlocker. Not the best solution, but hey, it works. It also isn't much, considering it's free. I think there's only one piece of art added and the rest are just new scenarios that use existing CG.
Where is the gallery unlocker and how do you use it? I know it's there but it has been a while since I played the game

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Im hoping to see more games like this tbh. I have a thing for "Corruption" with "female protagonist" games especially if it has a great story and gameplay like this. Both amazing in hentai and game ways. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Daioh
Oct 7, 2019
Im hoping to see more games like this tbh. I have a thing for "Corruption" with "female protagonist" games especially if it has a great story and gameplay like this. Both amazing in hentai and game ways. Any suggestions?
Can't give specifics right now, but I assure you they are out there. Since it is specifically NOT what I am into (I like this game more for the reverse trap aspect) I see it verywhere. It's especially common in RPGMaker games, so try searching this site for those. Should be a good time.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
In a chest in a side room in the gallery. It's an item you have to use, basically gives you a 100% save.
hey, sorry if this a stupid question but, i found the chest and it only gave me an item called ''Give up'' with a description on top ''immediately KO's self'' and thats it. I couldn't unlock the gallery :/

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can't give specifics right now, but I assure you they are out there. Since it is specifically NOT what I am into (I like this game more for the reverse trap aspect) I see it verywhere. It's especially common in RPGMaker games, so try searching this site for those. Should be a good time.
The "great story and gameplay" part might be something of a stumbling block tho...

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes