Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
How do I use this new patch on my joiplay?
You don't. You will have to either download the updated version of the game or use a pc to run the patch and update your copy.

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone know what is the new event in Southwest London? I did the tasks for that perverted inventor but no matter how I resolve the issue I don't see any new events in Southwest London.
And I am very happy we FINALLY got the update the Japanese version got ages ago, a bit bumped they didn't add more especially more cases but can't complain, we at last got the Japanese update.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
soo what exactly is this free update content I don't know where to find it on steam
Some new content (1 new case and 10 mini events), you can look at the guide linked in the OP for how to access it.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone know what is the new event in Southwest London? I did the tasks for that perverted inventor but no matter how I resolve the issue I don't see any new events in Southwest London.
And I am very happy we FINALLY got the update the Japanese version got ages ago, a bit bumped they didn't add more especially more cases but can't complain, we at last got the Japanese update.
What's the point of adding content and even a list of content if none of it actually works!

Only stuff that actually works is the new 'case' (from what I read, very much the only new CG) and 2 mini-events (street performer & sleep to bath house thing).
Follow up to the case, as described, doesn't trigger at all.

It's post-game released stuff, so if they expect me to replay the whole thing or reset to pre-post game state then it's simply not worth it for some random text dumps and 0.0 new CG. Other than that I've been wasting time running around all over the place, randomly keep selling and re-taking those pictures for nothing apparently (which is apparently supposed to be the root for all added content).

So yeah ... not even remotely worth it. I'm done with it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
In steam version don't have images of sex?
Do you have the steam version of the game?
If you do then the patch adds h-content, if you don't then you don't need to download the steam patch and should just get the non-steam patch to update your copy of the game or download the full game which has already been updated to the latest version.

Dec 11, 2019
I'm guessing theres an 100% completion save, of course I'm requesting it. But is there anything special for beating the game with 100 reason?

4.40 star(s) 83 Votes