ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BB: *Look at her lil sister who is laying in her lap* Smell that sis?

SB: *sniffs the air* Yup smells like bait to me...should we take it?

BB: *Affectionately strokes SB's face* Nah it's just hanging there all obvious...not really worth the effort....besides I'm this comfy

SB: *Nuzzles into her sisters hand* mmm..Me too....plus dunno how I feel about killing an old man who's clearly displaying signs of severe dementia and should be put in a home...

Ok I've basically ignored most of the little theories you've been dropping all over the place like cat turds the last few days cuz they've have been pretty stupid but this one is next level stupid and wrong on so many levels for reasons I can't speak of :p
you sound scared i might be right

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
BB: *Look at her lil sister who is laying in her lap* Smell that sis?

SB: *sniffs the air* Yup smells like bait to me...should we take it?

BB: *Affectionately strokes SB's face* Nah it's just hanging there all obvious...not really worth the effort....besides I'm this comfy

SB: *Nuzzles into her sisters hand* mmm..Me too....plus dunno how I feel about killing an old man who's clearly displaying signs of severe dementia and should be put in a home...

Ok I've basically ignored most of the little theories you've been dropping all over the place like cat turds the last few days cuz they've have been pretty stupid but this one is next level stupid and wrong on so many levels for reasons I can't speak of :p
afraid they'll leave you for each other are you ? :ROFLMAO:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I can do you one better:
what bait have you just made her into a friend .. she just stays at your house .. and i was curious
Spy confirmed!

With that being said, I do hope you get well soon. Seeing as you're usually the most cheerful between you and the Baileys (well, the normal kind of cheerful, not the cheerful attitude regarding carnage and mayhem that BB has, of course).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well its just my opinion the priority main characters at this stage should unquestionably be those who he had before he left his old life behind so Azel, Jamie, Shaunna, Liz and Rachel too yet shes the only one of the five i feel has been lacking the romantic focus, really lacking compared to them in all honesty. Its not a case shes lacked story really but its been the trademark 100 miles an hour stuff so shes already made peace with Jamie and bonding again, already got over Hazing angle and happy being a cheerleader and already even done the trademark character requirement of move house at least three times in six days haha.
First off before I get into this further I have no issues with you wanting Liz stuff or anyone else wanting another character before anyone or anything else. I just want to make that clear, and I am not trying to start an argument about who is or is not important. :):love::):love:

Ok for the Liz stuff the background story for Liz is a big turn off. She lied to so many people including her on sister about dating the MC (when in fact they never did in the past). It was clear in the background the Liz treated her sister poorly because she was dating the MC, and tried to stop that relationship as well. The relationship between the MC and Liz seems to be an imaginary one that Liz developed in her head. She was just a cheerleader that was obsessed with him. She was the one that made something out of nothing. It seems that the background there is not really anything at all but a girl that was knocked over by a basketball play and carried to the team doctor to be checked out or just another cheerleader. The MC seems to love and care for everyone due to his nature of a person, but I don't think there was ever anything there truly. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't feel she falls into one of the main characters in the game. She is there for the ride since she is a sister of the MC actual girlfriend. In my opinion the main characters are Azel, Ethan, Jamie and Shauna only. The whole story of the game evolves around those four. Without Azel there is no Rachael (the quest barer), without Jamie there is no Liz (the jealous character that causes drama for the sake of drama). Shauna and Ethan (True best friends that would do anything for each other) have the most devolved background story outside of Azel and Ethan (A loving relationship built on family values). All the other characters are side characters in my opinion, they are quest lines or quest givers. While we all have our favorites in the game and would love to see something or more of one over the other, I feel the primary story line of the game is more important then a side conquest of any of the girls. Ethan is clearly there to get drafted and have a better life for his family, then he realizes his true family is something missing in his life and he wants to reconnect with them. The sex stuff is a great filler, as well as the puppet master behind the scenes trying to do something at the school, and some of the client stuff with Rachael. I feel the important parts are the Basketball progression, building stronger relationships with Azel/Jamie/Shauna, and the reuniting of the bloodline family for Ethan. Sure I want to see some sexy stuff with Stacy or Lz or really any of the other girls, but I try to put that into perspective and say what makes more sense to me sleeping with my girlfriends sister who causes nothing but a headache for both of us (just because she is sexy) or build a relationship with someone who has done something for me and didn't expect anything from me like Stacy. Sure girls are throwing themselves at you all the time too, but I feel there is a method the BD's madness here and the Liz story line needs more time still, just like Stacy.:(

Again not trying to be mean or call anyone out for what they want to see, I just wanted to share my opinion on the topic. I am wanting to add Liz to the harem at some point too, but I don't think now is the time. Sorry for the rant.

Reactions: Skode and Hordragg

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
… but instead of grass it's sand at her feet and she's absentmindedly drawing shapes and figures with her toes while the sun nearly touches the horizon. The waves are hurtling themselves at her, their primal energy never strong enough to reach her with more than a slight spray of the ocean. And as if sensing her quiet admirer she slowly turns, the setting sun playfully emphasizing the curves of her body nearly hiding the radiating smile she's wearing. A flash of recognition on her face more felt than seen and her melodic voice softly carries on the wind: 'It's so wonderful!'
ok, back to that shower... again..

Reactions: Hordragg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm sick...in pain and haven't slept in 36 hours you start in with yer usual shit and I'm liable to get genuinely pissed off and say shit I don't mean
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. You really need to tell SB and BB to cut you some slack and let you get some sleep rather than them keeping you up for 36 hours.:devilish:

In all seriousness try to get some rest man.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Appreciate the love from my WVM family....I'll be ok tho. I just have a sensitive stomach and something in what I ate for dinner last night didn't agree with it. Happens more often than i care to admit but usually only lasts about 24 hours.

I'm already halfway there tho so I should be back to my usual lovable crazy ass self before long

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok, so I am a little confused is someone saying Bailey is a spy (if so for who)? I went back through all the quoted posts and I can't really figure out what is going on? At first I thought it was because I just woke up, but I am going through it again and now I am just confused someone fill me in with what is really going on here please.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Appreciate the love from my WVM family....I'll be ok tho. I just have a sensitive stomach and something in what I ate for dinner last night didn't agree with it. Happens more often than i care to admit but usually only lasts about 24 hours.

I'm already halfway there tho so I should be back to my usual lovable crazy ass self before long
I know how you feel, I have IBS and am lactose intolerant, it sucks when those days happen, take care!

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
before I go back to bed tho...just need to take care of one last thing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it to late to put the blame on ImperialD for being instrumental in starting the whole spy-discussion in the first place? His head would also most probably make the better mug to drink the blood of your enemies out of. Pretty please?

Ok, so I am a little confused is someone saying Bailey is a spy (if so for who)? I went back through all the quoted posts and I can't really figure out what is going on? At first I thought it was because I just woke up, but I am going through it again and now I am just confused someone fill me in with what is really going on here please.
It's me being cheeky about ImperialD having asked why Bailey stays over even if you dared to friendzone her. You were part of the exchange actually. Mayhaps you blocked me already… With the current state of notifications one does feel kinda shadow-banned from time to time.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
It's me being cheeky about @ImperialD having asked why Bailey stays over even if you dared to friendzone her. You were part of the exchange actually. Mayhaps you blocked me already… With the current state of notifications one does feel kinda shadow-banned from time to time.
Ok so this started with the friendzone thing which I did respond to. Now it makes more sense, looks like you just got caught in the crossfire with what I assume was a joking spy reference and not something with additional evidence. I thought someone found something a little more solid as to how she could have been a spy and I just missed it. Thanks for clearing it up. I feel just about every girl has been accused of being a spy at this point now. Kinda feels like a rite of passage to me now.

As a side note I don't block anyone unless they are jerks about the update delays or just flat out rude to the developer. People can be rude or mean to me about my comments and I let that slide all the time.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Is it to late to put the blame on @ImperialD for being instrumental in starting the whole spy-discussion in the first place? His head would also most probably make the better mug to drink the blood of your enemies out of. Pretty please?
I was just gonna let it pass but I went through the trouble making that meme the other day (sans yer name) when the witch hunting was at it's peak but no one had been brave (or stupid) enough to accuse Bailey. I was starting to think I'd never get a chance to use it and had to jump at the opportunity :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Hordragg

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Let the WVM spygate comence.

Current Spies for sure:
Azel - I mean come on what does she do all the time something is clearly up with her, she only show up after key moments and only when the MC is home.

Jamie- Really do I have to explain this to anyone she is always ask the MC to spill the details about what he did with other girls, then she turns into a crazed horny girl. Seems like a spy to me.

Shauna - The biggest spy of them all she planted the back story and just followed the MC around like a lost puppy she has to be on someones payroll.

Harper - Come on she is not a real coach it is all a disguise for the real plot of planting her daughter closer to the MC for even more information.

Natalie - See above as I am too lazy to make up something for everyone or am I?

Stacy - That redheaded goddess is up to no good I mean does she really ever sleep I think not seems like a perfect spy to me.

Penny - She has the perfect getaway mobile and no one would recognize her car so duh she has to be a spy.

Jasmine - Perfect cover for her. Her boyfriend was a spy and now she is taking over the family business.

Willow - Another great cover pretend to be the MC sister and now she can get all the details she needs.

Liz - She purposly steped infront of the MC all those years ago just to get close to planting a bug on him. Plus she is in cahoots with her sister got another family business to run.

Zoe - hey if you can hide a pen you can hide in the shadows while taking notes with said pen. Coincidence I think not.

Tia - Really who jumps into a shower and says it is theirs, and then shows up once so big news drops again. Always lurking I see how it is.

Carly - Pizza delivery is the perfect cover you go girl be all the spy you can be.

Veronica - Really do I have to explain this a teacher doesn't teach a class they spy on their students while spewing nonsense and useless information.

Oh but wait there's more.

The whole basketball team outside of Damien - they are all spies with the perfect cover to get close to the MC for those few hours a day when he does really the only thing he came to the school to do work-out and play basketball. Hey yeah that information is critical.

Moon - Come on what no name school needs a news channel interview I think not it will be more of an interrogation for sure.

Rachael and all her clients - Slowly buttering up the MC with sex and contacts did anyone read the fine print yet. Seems shady to me they all are spies.

Alexis - When you can make a face like that after sex you can easily disguise your self as anyone else she has to be a spy too.

Charles - what kind of schools out there don't spy on all the students I bet he as drones flying after the MC just so he can watch all the girls the MC is with. Seriously what kinda pervert who he be if he wasn't a spy.

Emiko - That sweet shy facade isn't fooling anyone she is clearly a spy especially after shaking her ass in the MC face with those new spy outfits, I mean cheerleader uniforms????

Lauren - She has the best cover yet a psychiatrist in training please Ethan open your deepest darkest secrets to me I won't tell anyone or will I?

Margaret - She is clearly an experienced super hacker and has planted Stacy as a decoy while she conducts her spying from behind the computer screen.

I could go on an on about the rest of the spies but have already shared too much. Now for the good guys in the story the ones who are clearly not a spy and have nothing to hide.

Not a Spy for sure:
Damien - he said he wasn't going to do it anymore, so he must be no longer a spy.

Ryker - Come on that guy has everything he needs why would he spy on anyone other than Gorg in the shower.

Gorg - Well that guy might be able to hide behind a giant wall, but he couldn't hide everywhere without being noticed.

Wendy - She has no reason to spy on anyone she is just going for a walk when she saw something shinny and had to take a look.

Katie - I just can't put my foot down on why she isn't a spy even when I can clearly see that a good spy always wears there underpants.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Let the WVM spygate comence.

Current Spies for sure:
Azel - I mean come on what does she do all the time something is clearly up with her, she only show up after key moments and only when the MC is home.

Jamie- Really do I have to explain this to anyone she is always ask the MC to spill the details about what he did with other girls, then she turns into a crazed horny girl. Seems like a spy to me.

Shauna - The biggest spy of them all she planted the back story and just followed the MC around like a lost puppy she has to be on someones payroll.

Harper - Come on she is not a real coach it is all a disguise for the real plot of planting her daughter closer to the MC for even more information.

Natalie - See above as I am too lazy to make up something for everyone or am I?

Stacy - That redheaded goddess is up to no good I mean does she really ever sleep I think not seems like a perfect spy to me.

Penny - She has the perfect getaway mobile and no one would recognize her car so duh she has to be a spy.

Jasmine - Perfect cover for her. Her boyfriend was a spy and now she is taking over the family business.

Willow - Another great cover pretend to be the MC sister and now she can get all the details she needs.

Liz - She purposly steped infront of the MC all those years ago just to get close to planting a bug on him. Plus she is in cahoots with her sister got another family business to run.

Zoe - hey if you can hide a pen you can hide in the shadows while taking notes with said pen. Coincidence I think not.

Tia - Really who jumps into a shower and says it is theirs, and then shows up once so big news drops again. Always lurking I see how it is.

Carly - Pizza delivery is the perfect cover you go girl be all the spy you can be.

Veronica - Really do I have to explain this a teacher doesn't teach a class they spy on their students while spewing nonsense and useless information.

Oh but wait there's more.

The whole basketball team outside of Damien - they are all spies with the perfect cover to get close to the MC for those few hours a day when he does really the only thing he came to the school to do work-out and play basketball. Hey yeah that information is critical.

Moon - Come on what no name school needs a news channel interview I think not it will be more of an interrogation for sure.

Rachael and all her clients - Slowly buttering up the MC with sex and contacts did anyone read the fine print yet. Seems shady to me they all are spies.

Alexis - When you can make a face like that after sex you can easily disguise your self as anyone else she has to be a spy too.

Charles - what kind of schools out there don't spy on all the students I bet he as drones flying after the MC just so he can watch all the girls the MC is with. Seriously what kinda pervert who he be if he wasn't a spy.

Emiko - That sweet shy facade isn't fooling anyone she is clearly a spy especially after shaking her ass in the MC face with those new spy outfits, I mean cheerleader uniforms????

Lauren - She has the best cover yet a psychiatrist in training please Ethan open your deepest darkest secrets to me I won't tell anyone or will I?

Margaret - She is clearly an experienced super hacker and has planted Stacy as a decoy while she conducts her spying from behind the computer screen.

I could go on an on about the rest of the spies but have already shared too much. Now for the good guys in the story the ones who are clearly not a spy and have nothing to hide.

Not a Spy for sure:
Damien - he said he wasn't going to do it anymore, so he must be no longer a spy.

Ryker - Come on that guy has everything he needs why would he spy on anyone other than Gorg in the shower.

Gorg - Well that guy might be able to hide behind a giant wall, but he couldn't hide everywhere without being noticed.

Wendy - She has no reason to spy on anyone she is just going for a walk when she saw something shinny and had to take a look.

Katie - I just can't put my foot down on why she isn't a spy even when I can clearly see that a good spy always wears there underpants.
DAMM dude you went thru them all .....:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
DAMM dude you went thru them all .....:ROFLMAO::LOL:
No there are more spies. Spy gate part 2 the spies that never tell lies.

Nathan - The criminal mastermind behind it all, come on who wouldn't let their guard down around a kid

Rainn - We have seen that she is a master of disguise and can change her look at will perfect for uncover work

Bailey - While she has already been mentioned it is worth noting that she should be noted again if for no other reason than to be noted. Perfect for spy work right, ok maybe it is a stretch on this one.

Nurse - I mean come on you can't even get her name, she sounds perfect for espionage work to me.

Mabel - She already told you basically that she was a spy by saying she had to learn everything about the MC and I mean everything.

Kimmy - Those said puppy dog eyes convinced the MC to give her a house what else is this evil villain capable of.

Vanessa - She got a little bold by sitting with the MC at dinner and almost blew her cover but it clear the woman of many jobs is clearly talented enough to be a spy.

OK I think I got them all now. Enjoy all the spy theories.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes