3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DwM4IRX.jpg

Overview:
You are an adopted child who finally gets in touch with your biological mother and sisters who you thought you never had! You find the opportunity to get to know them in a two-week at L'amour Hotel stay which they paid for.

Previously titled "A Perverted Family", the developer has renamed this game to avoid problems.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-01
Release Date: 2020-01-01
Developer: ManicMinxy -
Censored: No
Version: Day 2 Late Afternoon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

It is recommended to start a new game.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Win/Linux Compressed: - - -
Mac Compressed: - - -
Others:

Extras:

qwe (1).png DwM4IRX.jpg dew (60).png pod (43).png ManicMinxy Logo with photo 2.jpg 20170729170244214.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Moved to VNs. If you get any updates, be sure to update the OP or just post a link here. A staff member will fix it for you.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@ManicMinxy well it was kinda short, for a proof of concept it works though. I found a number of grammatical errors (nothing too serious, like most russian qsp games) that can easily be fixed. Models look good and not asian which is not an easy task with HS, so kudos there. I think you spent a bit too much time with the hostess lady posing, if those were single transitional shots with the full pan up and maybe a tad faster and not click 3x and go, it may have worked better. Or maybe you could use a short video clip with her doing her poses I guess. As far as flow it kinda made it weird, but it works with a demo or proof of concept. One thing I will caution against is pick the bad answer and game over, a great game on the site, Dating my Daughter, is notorious for these silly cockblock mechanics. Don't make things far too easy but at the same time a gameover screen sucks if you haven't saved in awhile. So maybe don't be too punishing with how you deal out your game over screens.

All in all I give it a solid B+

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
@ManicMinxy well it was kinda short, for a proof of concept it works though. I found a number of grammatical errors (nothing too serious, like most russian qsp games) that can easily be fixed. Models look good and not asian which is not an easy task with HS, so kudos there. I think you spent a bit too much time with the hostess lady posing, if those were single transitional shots with the full pan up and maybe a tad faster and not click 3x and go, it may have worked better. Or maybe you could use a short video clip with her doing her poses I guess. As far as flow it kinda made it weird, but it works with a demo or proof of concept. One thing I will caution against is pick the bad answer and game over, a great game on the site, Dating my Daughter, is notorious for these silly cockblock mechanics. Don't make things far too easy but at the same time a gameover screen sucks if you haven't saved in awhile. So maybe don't be too punishing with how you deal out your game over screens.

All in all I give it a solid B+
Omg thank you for your feedback! I tried to maintain a 'verbal prose', so there may be some grammatical errors arising from that. There is probably a tonne of of mistakes not arising from that xD I feel it might make the sentences seem more like actual dialogue and less contrived? I would love for you to be my beta-tester... Critical feedback makes me happy ~ I'm going to message you more on that ~

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Now this I like. A few spelling mistakes but nothing serious. Grammar is good. Def looking forward to seeing how this goes. If mc gets to play with all of his sisters Mom and Eliza hes going to be a very tired mc. Hope he remembers a blanket for the beach dont want gritty bits do we?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes