3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
Good p.o.c. (proof of concept) .
I personally would have liked the Elisa model to have been the mother or one of the sisters. Redhead with blue or gray eyes OMG my favorite.
Just please keep up the good work.
The little problems are not game breakers.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Love the reaction to the free wifi. Same one I usually give :) Really like the characters, as someone above pointed out, hard to do non-asian in HS so good job. Looks like an interesting setup so can't wait to see what you do with a full episode. I like the hostess posing pans, was nicer than just a static picture of the pose. Not quite sure what to make of the "uniform" but will be interesting to see how the hotel itself plays into the story. Speaking of which, what happened to the wifi? :)
Thank you~! I have Roy 12 mods for that .. Most of my characters are based off their creations ~!

Reactions: mario1994

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Good p.o.c. (proof of concept) .
I personally would have liked the Elisa model to have been the mother or one of the sisters. Redhead with blue or gray eyes OMG my favorite.
Just please keep up the good work.
The little problems are not game breakers.
Blue eyed redheads are a super super rarity in the world xD Recessive gene on top of recessive genes~ I sure will <3

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Sadly nature is against us redhead lovers. Redhead (and the pale skin/freckles) is a too recessive character. It has been maintained in seclude populations (like Irish), but in this global connected world redheads are going to disappear quite soon. :'(

petedragon

May 4, 2017
Sadly nature is against us redhead lovers. Redhead (and the pale skin/freckles) is a too recessive character. It has been maintained in seclude populations (like Irish), but in this global connected world redheads are going to disappear quite soon. :'(
Just spoiled my next dream.Hmm now thinks about moving to Scotland or Ireland

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You stop your lies @wep , if dumb countries would stop saying 'boohoo we have an aging society let's open the floodgates to the third world, that will surely fix things' maybe that wouldn't be an issue. I am a staunch lover and supporter of redheads and will do my part to spread my American seed far and wide so the redhead crop won't die out.

@ManicMinxy I replayed it and it's hard to believe you did this all with HS. You'd have to be extremely patient and meticulous, which are both killer qualities to have, to craft such beautiful models. I eagerly await your next update and strongly encourage everyone to check this game out.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You stop your lies @wep , if dumb countries would stop saying 'boohoo we have an aging society let's open the floodgates to the third world, that will surely fix things' maybe that wouldn't be an issue. I am a staunch lover and supporter of redheads and will do my part to spread my American seed far and wide so the redhead crop won't die out.

@ManicMinxy I replayed it and it's hard to believe you did this all with HS. You'd have to be extremely patient and meticulous, which are both killer qualities to have, to craft such beautiful models. I eagerly await your next update and strongly encourage everyone to check this game out.
o wow that gif XD [HASHTAG]#australianwedgetaileagleisbetterthough[/HASHTAG] :p only cause that big monster eats other eagles O_O

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

Sorry, it was my serious me. It took control for a second. It will never happen again. :test2:

Reactions: Adoringfan

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
Wasn't too bad of a start. A decent concept and the models aren't too bad either. I hope there will some kind of map movement implemented, so I can roam the hotel and/or the city, visit random rooms, encounter random people staying at the hotel or locals, etc, etc. Probably dreaming a little too much, but I'll be keeping a keen eye on this! :winkytongue:

Reactions: ManicMinxy

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Wasn't too bad of a start. A decent concept and the models aren't too bad either. I hope there will some kind of map movement implemented, so I can roam the hotel and/or the city, visit random rooms, encounter random people staying at the hotel or locals, etc, etc. Probably dreaming a little too much, but I'll be keeping a keen eye on this! :winkytongue:
Aww thank you ~! I hope so too, I have heaps of trouble with ren'py so I might be also dreaming... I know how to do image maps and click-based movement so maybe I could implement that ? I'll see how people feel about it ^-^

Manic ~

Reactions: mario1994

stevedave83

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Interesting concept! I'm only a few minutes in, but I like it so far. Keep up the good work!

Fishnchipz

Jun 11, 2017
Huh I didn't know that you could do that with Honey Studio and Ren'Py. After playing through your demo I kind of wanted to fool around with that concept, yet been running into some issues. Either way and interesting demo and I'd love to see more of it.

Reactions: ManicMinxy
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes