EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner new.png

Overview:
On her 18th birthday Chloe sets out to fulfill her dreams. Called ‘Plankie’ by her so-called friends, she will have to show them she can also be popular.

Manage Chloe’s school life and job to raise money for rent, food, and clothes. Control her stats: Sluttiness, Fitness, Smarts, Dance, and much more. Meet new people and find out their stories. Let people take advantage of Chloe or make Chloe have all the fun. It’s all up to you!​

Thread Updated: 2019-03-08
Release Date: ?
Developer: GDS -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Chloe18 Save Editor:

Fan Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - -
Other:

Extras: - - - Walkthrough 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

12.jpg 22.jpg weer.jpg 17.jpg 01.jpg 23.jpg 21.jpg 04.jpg 09.jpg we.jpg wqe.jpg 24.jpg 11.jpg 08.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I like the mechanics and the game is overall interesting enough.
~The translation\writing needs improving, there a lot of typos.
("I don't need to be a rock scientist to know you are a virgin.")
(The game also states the characters are all 21 or older, but at the bar scene Chloe says she can't drink becuase she's not even 21. Not that I care, it's just a game and it's amusing.)​
~There are indeed animations, but they are fairly simple.
~The controls should be explained, like if you go to a bar, you have to buy an item otherwise you can't go back. (Perhaps I just don't know how to return?)
~As far as I can tell there's no save option too..!

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Maybe I'm stupid but i can't do anything in this game. I eat do two studies and then I can only go outside and buy more food but not eat it. Any help?
If you got the first quest, you need to buy 10 packs before proceeding. Otherwise try to advance time by selecting the activities with the red clocks. You can aim to build fitness to increase your energy capacity. Otherwise try sleeping and eating and attending classes.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i see you uploaded it here for me .ty i cant up links here yet.i do wish it had little more to do than just an easy airhead lol.simply bang and simply played the girl is

Reactions: Kichi09

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
There are a few bugs, but a fair bit of content. Near as I can tell, there is no content after getting detention once, attempting to steal the third piece of underwear, losing the final sexiness challenge, and taking the kid's virginity. Carries' house doesn't exist, house party doesn't exist, Charm does nothing, and the cashier's relationship leads nowhere.

Reactions: thwartme

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Niiice, I loved Elly from GDS's suddenly a party. Looks like all the girls are back too!

*Thread Watched*

Last edited:

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Wow, I didn't know about this. I really liked GDS's previous games (particularly Matt & the Bus Stop Girl). I will definitely check this out!

Reactions: Okar

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i hv 5k in game all but 3 achievements unlocked, all stars on stats done and still cant get last set of underware or the last sexy challenge in girls room.has anyone done them all yet ?

Kroot

Jan 25, 2017
i hv 5k in game all but 3 achievements unlocked, all stars on stats done and still cant get last set of underware or the last sexy challenge in girls room.has anyone done them all yet ?
Same here. I got invited to the jock party and the nerdy girl wants to study with me but can't do either.

Reactions: danny19

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
You need to sleep during school lessons 2 (or is it 3?) times during a week, you will be caught and get detention on Friday, after the detention scene the sex shop will be unlocked and you can buy the dildo as well as sexier lingerie.

Gotta say that the amount of content this game offered up on this first release really did surprise me, beats loads of games that are in the 1 GB-range.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You need to sleep during school lessons 2 (or is it 3?) times during a week, you will be caught and get detention on Friday, after the detention scene the sex shop will be unlocked and you can buy the dildo as well as sexier lingerie.

Gotta say that the amount of content this game offered up on this first release really did surprise me, beats loads of games that are in the 1 GB-range.
have shop opened up think it was 2 times sleeping in class,i slept 4 times after tht to see if anything else happens and notta thing think its done till next ver the jock party the study with nerd and finish challenge in bathrooms

Reactions: Chooch208
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes