Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I imagine the same is true if you go to the bar at the beach without enough cash for food. In a grind-style game sucks to need to start over for such a stupid reason. Hopefully it will be fixed in future versions.
IIRC the beach bar you can leave without buying anything, it's just school lunch that blocks the game.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Word of warning, make sure you keep some cash on hand. If you have less than 3 cash when going to school then the game deadlocks. At lunch you must buy food. If you don't have the money for any of them you just can't continue. (At least I couldn't find a way to bypass, and I spent my money at the end of the previous night so the auto-save restored the game to an already failed position)

I imagine the same is true if you go to the bar at the beach without enough cash for food. In a grind-style game sucks to need to start over for such a stupid reason. Hopefully it will be fixed in future versions.
If you follow the quest prompts on the left, it's quite an easy game. Buy only 10 ramen, and get a job - Wake > School > Work > home > repeat. Until the weekend, where you go to the beach > Drink >Change >climb.
At work you need to get the biggest tips, which come from the creep in the middle. The other actions grind other stats, such as charm, fitness, slut. At school, you study, girls changeroom, chat with boys, until you unlock the boys changeroom. Keep repeating until you unlock the sex shop. The game stops progressing at the nude slut contest in the girls changeroom, which at this point, you should have several thousand in cash, and all stats max.

Reactions: zdocglock

redle

Apr 12, 2017
IIRC the beach bar you can leave without buying anything, it's just school lunch that blocks the game.
Truthfully that's how I recall it also. I think an earlier post in this thread said you couldn't leave the bar without buying so I included it as a possibility to check in case my comment made its way into a bug report somewhere.

@3xpurt Yeah, I wasn't saying money was difficult to get. I just got tired of repeatedly going back and buying more food so I decided to really stock up all in one go. I was quite close to the end of content and had to start completely from scratch all for want of 1 dollar. Was very frustrating. The post was there as a semi bug report and to maybe prevent someone else from suffering the same restart.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Man what's with that flickering? Does anyone else get that?

In fact the whole screen is fuckered for me, glitching out ans seeing doubles of stuff.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I can't click anything. Just home or shop. I can't click "Buy 10 Instant Ramen" or "Get a job". What am i missing?

poop

Sep 14, 2016
you buy the instant ramen at the shop my friend and the job should come right after

Reactions: mw

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I have only pity for poor idiot girl. Its not good for erection. :FeelsBadMan: Story and char didnt catch me. Also small breast not my thing. I closed at the beach scene.

This is the game:
-You will be a cheerleader if you suck every man's cock in this game.
-Ok!
:tf:

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Stuck during school lunch break cause I don't have enough money to buy lunch.
Anyone knows how to get passed that?

estebu

Aug 4, 2017
Another thing: nothing happen with max. "Charm". Maybe nothing happen with max. "Smart". At the sex-shop the third decision (Chloe did have business here) doens't unlock - also not with a maximum of "Slut". And she always falls down on the rock - isn't it? No more scenes there? Game over after third (naked) contest in restrooms??

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017
The game is clearly still unfinished so some scenes doesn't work yet, the rock can be climbed with a reward scene, and the money can be modified as told in message #41, so no problem in the beach bar or school lunch break.
Greets.

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Another thing: nothing happen with max. "Charm". Maybe nothing happen with max. "Smart". At the sex-shop the third decision (Chloe did have business here) doens't unlock - also not with a maximum of "Slut". And she always falls down on the rock - isn't it? No more scenes there? Game over after third (naked) contest in restrooms??
I put several hours into this game, and have reached the end of what can currently be accomplished. I'm doing this from memory, so if I forget something, please forgive me.

At the rocks, there is a sex scene. Have full energy when you get there, then buy the most expensive drink when you run out of energy. Keep climbing the rocks repeatedly. You gain fitness each time. Eventually, you will succeed. This is BY FAR the best way to gain fitness at the moment.

The sex store has only two uses at the moment. The first is for the dildo, the second for lingerie.

The pizza girl in the store has no path, as of yet.

Being friends with your boss at work gets you the uniform with no panties, but you make more money / raise stats faster by going to Otaku and selling him your panties.

The biker in the diner has 3 interactions. No pathway, as of yet.

The beauty contest in the bathroom has 3 scenes, currently. After that, choosing that option takes you back to the hall, immediately.

Gaining the jock's favor gets you invited to the parties, but they are not, as of yet, written into the game.

There are 3 scenes in the guy's shower room, and the daily option to steal money from the locker, plus the first time stealing underwear. The pathway to getting the next pair isn't written in, yet.

The smart girl has a lot of talking points, but no pathway, yet. Once it starts costing less energy to talk to her, it's just repetitive.

According to his Patreon, new releases come out around the 3rd of each month, which is too slow, IMHO.

Last edited:

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
According to his Patreon, new releases come out around the 3rd of each month, which is too slow, IMHO.
Actually, this is the fastest they can probably do. A lot of creators pledge to monthly releases and fail to hold this deadline. Even huge teams that are like mini studios (Studios FOW, Winged Cloud, Love in Space, Marble Syrup) hold releases at a slower pace.

Reactions: edho pryatna

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Actually, this is the fastest they can probably do. A lot of creators pledge to monthly releases and fail to hold this deadline. Even huge teams that are like mini studios (Studios FOW, Winged Cloud, Love in Space, Marble Syrup) hold releases at a slower pace.
I don't mind standing corrected. It's probably my impatience talking :D

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I found myself waiting for the landlord to come get rent and never did...I also have the feeling that at some point Chloe is going to be in his bed paying rent either due to no money, cause he/someone manipulates it so or she says screw it I will sleep with you for the room

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes