Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
I found myself waiting for the landlord to come get rent and never did...I also have the feeling that at some point Chloe is going to be in his bed paying rent either due to no money, cause he/someone manipulates it so or she says screw it I will sleep with you for the room
Possibly, but money is ridiculously easy in this game. There would have to be a lot more stuff to buy, first.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
From what I can see, there there are some bug fixes (UI is working correctly), some sex shop content (glory hole, clothing, dildos), working out at the gym, and hints towards future gym content, some achievements and some minor changes to dialogue. There is no progression to the diner, beach, shop or school content unfortunately.

I like this game, and wish the updates were more frequent.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
From what I can see, there there are some bug fixes (UI is working correctly), some sex shop content (glory hole, clothing, dildos), working out at the gym, and hints towards future gym content, some achievements and some minor changes to dialogue. There is no progression to the diner, beach, shop or school content unfortunately.

I like this game, and wish the updates were more frequent.
right and you can take 1k cash to talk to 2 guys that leads towards sex with them but i chose to walk away for now.still has a lot of flashing in the screen though.hope that gets fixed.one outfit says out but not in her wardrobe like gloryhole clothes are.

Reactions: xirbeus

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i'm missing only one achievement the "literally full"
if some one know how to unlock ?
missing that one as well all in and the new lingerie one with the 2 guys.guess i cant get tht one due to a backed out of it

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
really need save spots on thisd.cant go back and fix a miss unless i start over :(

Hobo

Mar 3, 2017
Nice to see the characters from Suddenly a Party again. Was hoping he would actually continue with the guy as protagonist and to see some more content of him with Carrie and his older sister, Pizza Girl etc. Game is pretty straight forward and not as guesssing combinations of answers as SaP. Though I have to admit the new random Protagonist kinda killed my interest in the game for me.

Reactions: xirbeus
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes