xirbeus

Aug 13, 2017
I really enjoy this game. It does offer fresh ideas in this genre of games. I for one cant wait to see where he is going with this.... I cant wait for the next update!

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
all the pre pics on dl page i never seen any of the blonde chick and her dad.guess now i will have to follow the walkthrough to do so
Did you download the 'v2 (Full Game)'? This pic is at the very beginning of the game. The blonde chick is Chloe before she decided to change her style.

Last edited:
Reactions: xirbeus

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just to add.
Before they merged The old thread I read some feedback, And I found the reason for the shuttering and flashing the wrong images.

Don't know If I'm going to have time to fix it, But I'm looking into it.
It's a very stupid bug that I let slide.
For now:
-It only affects the HTML5 version
-It can be avoided by not angry clicking next.
-May happen often with you have too much going on on the Browser, of if your Ram is too full

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Did you download the 'v2 (Full Game)'? This pic is at the very beginning of the game. The blonde chick is Chloe before she decided to change her style.
i dl what was there now to start over. thank you i will check but did dl it last week so i see how it works now

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Where i find to downloading?*--*
I think that the OP forgot to paste the link,
You can always go to the patreon page and get it for 5$, lol

I'm sure he will fix it soon.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Hey GDS, tried the game for the first time the other day. Very interesting setting and characters, I liked it.
The huge adjective caught my attention, what's new? :D
Good luck going forward ;)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey GDS, tried the game for the first time the other day. Very interesting setting and characters, I liked it.
The huge adjective caught my attention, what's new? :D
Good luck going forward ;)
The new update is almost as big the entire game so far,
15 new achievements, and a lot os new things to do,
Mostly centered around Carrie since she won this month's pool on the Patreon page

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The new update is almost as big the entire game so far,
15 new achievements, and a lot os new things to do,
Mostly centered around Carrie since she won this month's pool on the Patreon page
Thx for the answer. Uhm, too bad since that's probably the least interesting character for me (I didn't try whatever content about her was already there tbh). Keep up with the good work ;)

Rhennius

Oct 2, 2017
Suuuuper unbelievably creepy how 100% identical "Chloe" is to a girl I hooked up with last month. One of the poses in the title banner being super creepy identical to one of her Tinder pics.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
I cant seem to access the new content.

Only thing new is the park, one gym scene and the cloth I can buy.

I don't know how to trigger claire event's. I still can't finish the third dare / duel in the girl's bathroom. It's just "About the dares..." - "So?" - "what it's going to be?" - "Let me show you how sexy I am" - "Great" - "Now lets start" and it is over.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I cant seem to access the new content.

Only thing new is the park, one gym scene and the cloth I can buy.

I don't know how to trigger claire event's. I still can't finish the third dare / duel in the girl's bathroom. It's just "About the dares..." - "So?" - "what it's going to be?" - "Let me show you how sexy I am" - "Great" - "Now lets start" and it is over.
There are no claires events or new events in bathroom. You need to talk to Carrie (girl in classroom) multible times so she invites you to her home. That locations opens and you can you there in monday-friday evenings

Reactions: spam753

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The new scene in the gym happens at night. Take a quick shower to see it.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Can't unlock "How she lost it". I guess it was about her virginity? Something to do with the choice at the party?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Can't unlock "How she lost it". I guess it was about her virginity? Something to do with the choice at the party?
Followed the walk-through, and I unlocked everything, except that one. So possibly a bug.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes