GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Followed the walk-through, and I unlocked everything, except that one. So possibly a bug.
that one is exclusive, to non-incest route, so you cannot have it unless you start a new game, But its no big deal really

You need to find a way to save saves.
You already can save saves, they are saved when you save.
I didn't got What you meant, sorry
I cant seem to access the new content.

Only thing new is the park, one gym scene and the cloth I can buy.

I don't know how to trigger claire event's. I still can't finish the third dare / duel in the girl's bathroom. It's just "About the dares..." - "So?" - "what it's going to be?" - "Let me show you how sexy I am" - "Great" - "Now lets start" and it is over.
The Carrie's scene are all on her home, you need to be invited, by talking to her while at school,
For more details there is a walkthought on the Patreon

Reactions: 3xpurt

AxelKoch

Aug 28, 2017
The game has some heavy flickering for me, can anyone detail what system they are running this under?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
@GDS
i'm a poor pirat and can't pay patreon, but i can spend some german grammar :)

"vergewaltigen mich" is wrong
good grammar is: "Vergewaltige_ mich." and nice is "Bitte (please) vergewaltige (rape) mich (me)."

you made a great game :-]

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017
Great game, so good this is my first post after 6 months on here. Checking Patreon now.
space to skip scenes, F5 to main menu. messing
Question, does masturbation option at home unlock after a certain point, or did i buy the double dildo to soon and break something? Also, was messing around with stats in save file and may have broken it. (edit) started over, and yes was broken. be wary of messing with stats in save. so far editing food, money, and stam seems safe

Last edited:

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
There are no claires events or new events in bathroom. You need to talk to Carrie (girl in classroom) multible times so she invites you to her home. That locations opens and you can you there in monday-friday evenings
Thanks, I did not know which of the girls was claire.

The bathroom storyline still confuses me. I just can't get the third duel to trigger. Is it in the game?

Dvrnd

Jul 20, 2017

The bathroom storyline still confuses me. I just can't get the third duel to trigger. Is it in the game?
As far as i know that the last scene is not implemented yet, as I'm assuming it allows you to

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
@GDS
i'm a poor pirat and can't pay patreon, but i can spend some german grammar :)

"vergewaltigen mich" is wrong
good grammar is: "Vergewaltige_ mich." and nice is "Bitte (please) vergewaltige (rape) mich (me)."

you made a great game :-]
I just used google translate.
Me too.
This game have flickering.
My graphics card is an Intel integrated (HD graphics)
I hope @GDS read this and could fix it.
the flickering is on html5 right?
If you are using a Windows system play with the .exe file and it should work flawless.
But if you cant, I'm trying to implement some fixes on the HTML5 engine(changing from Chrome to another browser will help)

Quick rule: If there is no Achievement for something, that is not in the game yet.

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017
the flickering is on html5 right?
If you are using a Windows system play with the .exe file and it should work flawless.
But if you cant, I'm trying to implement some fixes on the HTML5 engine(changing from Chrome to another browser will help)
Hi !!
I've the flickering issue using the .exe file.
I don't have any html file, only an .exe file.
I use Windows 10. My usual browser is Firefox, by the way.
Thank you for your reply.
Greets.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
with the .exe, i have some "picture rememberance" (not sure if that's the flickering people are talking about)
when i'm watching a scene, some picture not related can appear
i wonder if i have to start a new game to correct it ?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hi !!
I've the flickering issue using the .exe file.
I don't have any html file, only an .exe file.
I use Windows 10. My usual browser is Firefox, by the way.
Thank you for your reply.
Greets.
with the .exe, i have some "picture rememberance" (not sure if that's the flickering people are talking about)
when i'm watching a scene, some picture not related can appear
i wonder if i have to start a new game to correct it ?
It was supposed to be a bug on the HTML version only, it only happens when the game tries to show a image that have not yet been loaded.
It can be averted by not skiping or pressing next too fast,
I hope To fix it on the next version, I'm checking on some coding forums right now.

Reactions: Speed_Hen

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
"Lots of sex, Lots of animations"
125mb
I'm actually surprised its true (at least for me).
For a game that's in version 0.3 there's quite a bit of sex.
Now if you compare Dual Family 0.7 on the other hand... that game has less sex scenes than democrats in a bar in Alabama.

Speed_Hen

Aug 1, 2017
It was supposed to be a bug on the HTML version only, it only happens when the game tries to show a image that have not yet been loaded.
It can be averted by not skiping or pressing next too fast,
I hope To fix it on the next version, I'm checking on some coding forums right now.
Yes, you're right.
Seems to be a "quick click" problem.
I try to play the game more slowly and the flickering also dissapear.
Thank you.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i still need these achievements,all in,how she lost it.brotherly love in the park,somethings wrong with carries family.can anyone help?ty

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
how do i get this scene?thank you
Those are for next update, I just posted the images Im working right now
Yes, you're right.
Seems to be a "quick click" problem.
I try to play the game more slowly and the flickering also dissapear.
Thank you.
Sorry mate, It wasn't supposed to happen on the .exe file,
Ive beeing trying to fix than from the first version, I hope it will be fixed by the next update
i still need these achievements,all in,how she lost it.brotherly love in the park,somethings wrong with carries family.can anyone help?ty
How she lost if you will need to restart the game, not worth for now, it lock you out of all incest with Carrie
The others just keep replaying Tom's memory.
If you are interested there is a walkthought here:

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes