U

User_166761

I heard the dev is a big fan of traps, can't wait for future updates.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a updated walkthrough? I'm missing some archivements: not a gift, what a strange couple and she is a very confusing person.
Surely those 2 of 3 (In her eyes, Not the right time for a selfie and the easy discount) are missable or atleast needs a new playthrough. Depends of the choise.

Reactions: Wis Lim

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
keep getting this error any suggestions?(and no memory is not low)
I just downloaded the new version and it works. Did you already try extracting or downloading it a second time? Data can get corrupted during those actions.

relayer98

Oct 7, 2017
dmd level game :heartcoveredeyes: much better than gggb. more events and drama ..and game by the top .

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I'm getting this error when I start the game
Did this happen to anyone else?

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry but this script seems like a horny 12 years old boy has written it. Also the colour of the textlines is all messed up. Somatimes I don't know who's speaking at the moment.
By the way, "rape me" in german is not "vergewaltigen mich", but "vergewaltige mich". Maybe you want to change that...

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Screen flickering doesn't help enjoying the game...

and honestly, I feel guilty for mistreating her this way: she'too cute, young and naive for wasting herself like that.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I encountered some bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and honestly, I feel guilty for mistreating her this way: she'too cute, young and naive for wasting herself like that.
Yeah, me too. Kind of. But I'm slowly getting over it, when I see how she enjoys it. ;)

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
I like the game very much. It's just crazy and I suppose GDS has a lot of fun preparing it.

mhutchins

Aug 3, 2017
im missing a lot, she finally cheated, still not cheating the las tone i got was not a gift i have pizza girls corruption at 105 friend at 60 and willing to cheat at 35, i sitll cant figure out where i can invite her to go

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
@
I have started the new version from old save and it worked.
Talk to pizza girl. Next check Chloe's computer at home to find offers for a bike.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes