Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
can somebody post the new walkthrough? i'm missing some of the achievements.
You can start by posting screenshots of what you lack and maybe people can point you in the right direction. Some of them you have to start a whole new game and pick different options to get. If you used an old save you might miss one or two as well.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
not sure this bug was mention or not, but it will stuck in infinite loop if u don't have the hoodie and went to meet zoe at night

Reactions: Wis Lim

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
One complaint so far. I got to the point where you meet Zoe to buy the Vespa, but I didn't buy the hoodie first. The game got stuck in a loop at that point, and I couldn't get out of it. So whatever you do, buy the hoodie first before you meet Zoe.

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a updated walkthrough? I'm missing some archivements: not a gift, what a strange couple and she is a very confusing person.
Surely those 2 of 3 (In her eyes, Not the right time for a selfie and the easy discount) are missable or atleast needs a new playthrough. Depends of the choise.
I'm in the exact same spot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm thinking maybe something with the bar (I haven't seen anyone there yet)? Or maybe the Pizza boss, since Pizza Girl says they have to return the outfits every night because he's a perv. The girl in the achievements looks like Pizza girl, and the boss could be the overweight guy in "Not a gift"... ?

Reactions: Silveri

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
I'm in the exact same spot.
Yeah I had same problems. In store it just flashed and missed that scene when I used old save. (When I used 0.3 save, Matt never came in store. Pizza girl just said I should come work to pizzeria). Started new game but it is so slow to progress back where I was. So I edited save that I have all archivements and extracted pics and watched those so I know what kind of scenes was. Now 1month wait for next version i guess.

Those (not a gift and what a strange couple) seems to happends at pizza girl place. But I have no idea how those are triggered. Most likely delivery(pizza) but in my saves she always ends up to Cameron/kid to get DP.

And that "she is very confusing person" happends in store but haven't been able to trigger it..

Last edited:

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
@geordie
sorry for the stupid Question but how do i go to sleep? at home there is only a 3 button for study, wardrobe and city.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
one achievement was impossible to reach due a bug, it was fixed on the 4.02 version.

The hoodie bug where you dont buy it, you will have to reset (F5) and load the autosave from that day them buy the hoodie first - I'm still working on it.

Reactions: Speed_Hen

ploplo31

Jul 2, 2017
one achievement was impossible to reach due a bug, it was fixed on the 4.02 version.

The hoodie bug where you dont buy it, you will have to reset (F5) and load the autosave from that day them buy the hoodie first - I'm still working on it.
thx can you give us some clue for the 2 others we didn't find (not a gift, what a strange couple and she is a very confusing person one of them is the bug achievment :))

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
"she is very confusing person"
can only be reached on the 4.02 Patron-version,
the version will show on the top left in the main menu.
if you are playing on HTML5 you will need to wait, since ITCH.IO is crapping for my requests to update the game.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
You can start by posting screenshots of what you lack and maybe people can point you in the right direction. Some of them you have to start a whole new game and pick different options to get. If you used an old save you might miss one or two as well.
i'm missing <in her eyes>, <not the right time for a selfie> but i suspect those 2 are related to the choices on the Zoe's scene, then <not a gift>, <what a strange couple>, <she's a very confusing person>.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Just uploaded a new version here:
Version 4.03:
- new unknow bugs were added to be fixed at a latter date
New unknown bugs added to be fixed in a later update? Well played GDS, well played...

Reactions: Wis Lim

Zaba88

Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, does anybody run it on mac with wine or else?? Cant launch it from the very beginning((

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
i'm missing <in her eyes>, <not the right time for a selfie> but i suspect those 2 are related to the choices on the Zoe's scene, then <not a gift>, <what a strange couple>, <she's a very confusing person>.
not the right time for a selpie is for zoe if you take the discount and do what she wants. the rest are pizza girl and i couldnt get any of them, but dev said they should be fixed but I'm not gonna check if they are. Only if someone writes a walkthrough so I know how to get them. I spend enough time trying for nothing lel

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes