TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a updated walkthrough? I'm missing some archivements: not a gift, what a strange couple and she is a very confusing person.
Surely those 2 of 3 (In her eyes, Not the right time for a selfie and the easy discount) are missable or atleast needs a new playthrough. Depends of the choise.
the in her eyes achievement is earned when you get far enough with pizza girl 9in not Walmart) to have her boyfriend in the bathrrom... you choose to go check on her.... that's the achievement

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Screen flickering for me too, even after re-downloading and re-installing the game. Just unplayable this way...And the french translation is full of mistakes (grammar, etc...) my eyes were almost bleeding and had to switch to english.
Too bad I really had a lot of fun with the previous version, will wait for a new one.

mhutchins

Aug 3, 2017
far enough in not walmart? odd anytime i go there her boyfriend just comes in and she asks me to watch the store then it skips to me buying stuff, maybe its a bug on my end

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
far enough in not walmart? odd anytime i go there her boyfriend just comes in and she asks me to watch the store then it skips to me buying stuff, maybe its a bug on my end
after the first hook up with her bf....where you can check on them.....everytime I go back....it does the same thing....watch the store.... then you just buy things....no cut scenes

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
Screen flickering for me too, even after re-downloading and re-installing the game. Just unplayable this way...And the french translation is full of mistakes (grammar, etc...) my eyes were almost bleeding and had to switch to english.
Too bad I really had a lot of fun with the previous version, will wait for a new one.
the flickering is a known issue.... the english translations are just as bad

Atz

Jun 8, 2017
Im stuck in the beginning of the game. i bought 10 Ramen after that i dont know what to do. everything is closed and i dont how to foward Time. can anyone help:confounded:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
It flicks too much. Cannot playable for me. It was looking a nice game but i can't play like this. Guess will wait till this flicker problem fixed.

geordie

Oct 16, 2017
@Atz
There is nothing to do on Sundays (you can only dance or learn at home). Go to bed and go to school on Monday morning, eat regularly, next find a job.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This one is on my top 3 easily. I love this game.

I get the $5 patreon next week because this guy (and Chloe) deserves (I would get the $10 if I didn't live in a fuck third world country).

Also, trying to fix the error that I posted in the previous page, just discovered all the images extracted in that folder. Fascinating. I had no idea.

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
Game was better than I expected. Didn't play a ton, got up to the beach changing room facial scene. I'm guessing dev's original language is not English (French?) but writing is still fine for the most part. Nice chance of pace in terms of the MC's body type versus most games.

tf1394

Jul 14, 2017
I cant play the game, when i try to open the application it doesnt, and i get a process going, but i cant play.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
yea, try those aready, still same error
It's because you are trying to use Windows explorer to unzip the file. Download the latest 7zip, and use that to extract all your archives from now on.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes