Yoda03

Jun 14, 2017
Hi guys,
How to access the Sex Shop ?
I have 5 stars everywhere, I'm at 300 with the Bikers and at 30 (friendship and corruption, with 20 in infidelity) with Pizza-Girl. And she's a Slut.
Thank you in advance for your help.

bouza

Sep 24, 2017
Hi guys,
How to access the Sex Shop ?
I have 5 stars everywhere, I'm at 300 with the Bikers and at 30 (friendship and corruption, with 20 in infidelity) with Pizza-Girl.
Thank you in advance for your help.
You have to rest during class until you get detention.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
not the right time for a selpie is for zoe if you take the discount and do what she wants. the rest are pizza girl and i couldnt get any of them, but dev said they should be fixed but I'm not gonna check if they are. Only if someone writes a walkthrough so I know how to get them. I spend enough time trying for nothing lel
In 4.3 it works.
in her eyes
I think you need be friend (30) of her or so I can make it very late. Go to the food shop and talk to her. Matt and she goes to the toilet after a time go and look.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
But the only thing I wanna know is "did they fix that blasted flicker issue"??
Did I fixed?
YEAH!
mostly
kind of
maybe...
if you still get some flicker(HTML5) is because Chrome doesn't want to share it's ram, so another browser should do fine.

But I tried to fix all possible issues, this one was kind of hard because it never happens on my PC.

I haven't go any complains on this version so far.

Reactions: Speed_Hen
Apr 29, 2017
Just wanted to say that this game is very nice and really has the potential to be something very good.
Congratulations and please keep it up.

Thanks!

The_Mesmo

Aug 9, 2017
what are requirements for getting the pizza girl to go to the bikers and what is the order of it, i can't get it to trigger :S

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
My main complaint for 0.0.4 is that we didn't get to see Pizza girl's second encounter with the bikers, just the aftermath. I'd have loved to have seen her getting pussy fucked... and three cocks inside her at once (mouth, pussy, ass) would have been even more awesome! :heartcoveredeyes:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Go to User > AppData > Local > Project_6
Back up the saves then edit the save file, it's just text.
Any idea which Pizza variable is the one that glitches the scene in the convenience store with Pizza Girl and her boyfriend?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
what are requirements for getting the pizza girl to go to the bikers and what is the order of it, i can't get it to trigger :S
You must talk with her about it (I can talk about it after I have had 30 Friendship with her). Corruption and so I have had max before.

Reactions: bozothewaiter

Oct 28, 2017
You must talk with her about it (I can talk about it after I have had 30 Friendship with her). Corruption and so I have had max before.
I made pizzagirl go fuck with the bikers but they seems to want another girl for the jacket...

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes