Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Holy shit! That looks awesome! I'm damn patient but with a preview like that even I am struggling to keep calm. Somehow I have to...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks great. Means that I have to start a whole new game. Haven't played in awhile.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
This is such an underrated game. it has sharp graphics. animated scenes! good story. support this guy. encourage updates. very good game.

Reactions: User_166761

MeistroBoogie

May 28, 2017
Probably the only sizable complaint would be the lack of voice, but that can always be added in later. Unless I'm just deaf, in which case disregard.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Probably the only sizable complaint would be the lack of voice, but that can always be added in later. Unless I'm just deaf, in which case disregard.
Are you talking about fully voiced or just moaning for example?

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really is a great game. The last I had played it was version .2, a ton of content has been added since which is nice too see.

Reactions: User_166761

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Nice game, I've enjoyed it very much, but, I have a few questions though: How do I get pizza girl's name, and also, how do I get the jacket from the bikers, I've already gave them pizza girl, but I still can't get the jacket, they're asking to bring a girl

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
I really enjoy the game.

I personally wish for a little more control. Like the first time at the beach, as far as I know there is no way for us to not have sex with the guy if we change into a swimsuit.

That said, I like the content and I look forward to the next update.

U

User_166761

This is a very underrated game. The dev is one of the most hard working devs I have seen. He does it all, animated scenes, good story, good interface, good updates. Great game :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: GDS

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just wish that there was a followup for the peeping boy at the beach. Once that happens, well he doesn't follow up again - there could be some fun followup encounters where he gets some more... and maybe brings a friend along...

Also, I want a 'redo' of the second encounter with Pizza Girl and the Bikers. We just get to see the aftermath of that scene, it'd be so cool seeing Pizza Girl getting it in all three holes as Chloe walks up and have her spy on them while they are finishing up...

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I just wish that there was a followup for the peeping boy at the beach. Once that happens, well he doesn't follow up again - there could be some fun followup encounters where he gets some more... and maybe brings a friend along...

Also, I want a 'redo' of the second encounter with Pizza Girl and the Bikers. We just get to see the aftermath of that scene, it'd be so cool seeing Pizza Girl getting it in all three holes as Chloe walks up and have her spy on them while they are finishing up...
About the peeping boy: You know that there is much more with him than just peeping, don't you?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
About the peeping boy: You know that there is much more with him than just peeping, don't you?
Yeah, I was referring to afterwords, when he just peeps on you some more after the fun event. Didn't want to spoil it for anyone if they hadn't played through those scenes yet. I'm just thinking a followup with one of his friends would be interesting. Right now, he doesn't follow up, he just peeps on you each time and nothing more happens.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes