LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nice game, I've enjoyed it very much, but, I have a few questions though: How do I get pizza girl's name, and also, how do I get the jacket from the bikers, I've already gave them pizza girl, but I still can't get the jacket, they're asking to bring a girl
You don't get Pizza Girl's name. She mentions it in an early conversation that she's like cursed and no one can remember, thus know her name. The jacket you have to invite Pizza Girl to the bikers and there are a couple scenes. But as far as I can tell even after that you still don't get the jacket yet, think that is coming in next version.

Reactions: GDS

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
You don't get Pizza Girl's name. She mentions it in an early conversation that she's like cursed and no one can remember, thus know her name. The jacket you have to invite Pizza Girl to the bikers and there are a couple scenes. But as far as I can tell even after that you still don't get the jacket yet, think that is coming in next version.
Ok, that's what I thought too, thanks M8 :)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm disappointed the next targets are the teacher/principal. I was enjoying my sapphic love story.
the full description is on the Patreon site,
But the next update will be the whole school, not only the teachers and director,
so it includes Pizza-girl Carrie and her brother, the cheerleaders and much more

Reactions: critter

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
the full description is on the Patreon site,
But the next update will be the whole school, not only the teachers and director,
so it includes Pizza-girl Carrie and her brother, the cheerleaders and much more
Sounds damn good to me! :eazyHype:

xb

Nov 9, 2017
How high do the stats have to be on Pizza Girl before triggering the conversation about the bikers?
I have:
friendship 117
Corruption 321
Will to cheat 110

and it's still not triggering.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
You're missing the sexual antics with her. Did you use the dildo on her and let her use it on you yet?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Figured it out. You have to have a fun visit with the bikers and then ask Pizza Girl out. :)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I may have bugged my game. Every time since Chloe asked pizza girl to come with her on a date the Pizzeria is closed. And I still have a few achievements locked ><. Anyone can give me a clue?

edit: nm got it. Apparently I had to visit the pizzeria and then the bikers. lol

Last edited:

xb

Nov 9, 2017
After she asked the pizza girl out I did the normal routine the next day then visited the bikers - had fun with the bald guy - went to the pizzeria and it was closed. Went right back to the bikers and Pizza girl was there finishing up. Then the game went back to normal.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do wonder if Chloe is going to come back to the cheerleader project. I mean, that was the initial excuse for all of this, no?

Reactions: Caligula and Otyi

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

I do wonder if Chloe is going to come back to the cheerleader project. I mean, that was the initial excuse for all of this, no?
I have put to vote the cheerleader route, twice.
But in the end the paying patrons that decide it.

but on the next update some loose ends about the cheerleaders will resolve.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Hmmm. I see. Perhaps the patrons think the game will lose its ~magic~ if the story actually evolves. Or the others options were just better. But it would be nice to see some development to this branch at last.
Your game is certaintly one of my favorites. :D

Bicunk

Nov 23, 2017
View attachment 11330
Overview:
Meet Chloe. After having her dream destroyed, she decides to change her life around. And you, the player, have full control of how she does that...​

Updated: 3/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Female Protagonist, Masturbation, Blowjob, Big ass, Voyeurism, Spanking

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Windows: -
Android: -
Walkthrough: Attached

View attachment 24585 View attachment 11337 View attachment 11336 View attachment 11334 View attachment 11333 View attachment 11332 View attachment 11331
Thks

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017

I like the game, not a big fan of the 3D games, poor detailing, at the same time you can only do so much as far as quality detailing in 3D without needing a high-end computer to play it. :cool: And in no way is that any insult or attack on your game, thats just how most 3D is. Surprised to see its only 474 MB archived, I was expecting 2-3 gigs. :FeelsGoodMan:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I like the game, not a big fan of the 3D games, poor detailing, at the same time you can only do so much as far as quality detailing in 3D without needing a high-end computer to play it. :cool: And in no way is that any insult or attack on your game, thats just how most 3D is. Surprised to see its only 474 MB archived, I was expecting 2-3 gigs. :FeelsGoodMan:
I'm happy to say that: I'm the few Developer that knows how to compress images(loseless) ,

Chloe18 have 1700 images on the V04 update, and a lot of games >1GB have way less than that

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes