Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I made pizzagirl go fuck with the bikers but they seems to want another girl for the jacket...
I think it is the end and maybe more in a next update. I have all Achievements and normal it is then over til the next update/version.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Any idea which Pizza variable is the one that glitches the scene in the convenience store with Pizza Girl and her boyfriend?
it was fixed on the 4.03 version
No need to edit a save, And even if you do the error was on the game itself

Reactions: critter

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Congrats to the developer. I generally don't play games with female protagonists, but I gave this one a shot...and am glad I did. It was great fun and quite hot in many places (my favorite was the detention scene). The only thing this game is sorely missing to be great is the ability to replay scenes. Aside of that: Highly recommended.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
quiet great game, but we need a gallery mode in game.
there are soooooo many scenes and achievements in game. but only save slots are 3.
so i can't see the achievement scenes again.
only for the replay is "NEW GAME".
ITS soooo hard to play again for sex-scenes.

so please add gallery mode or replay scenes in achievement mode.

Reactions: Power Lord

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
quiet great game, but we need a gallery mode in game.
there are soooooo many scenes and achievements in game. but only save slots are 3.
so i can't see the achievement scenes again.
only for the replay is "NEW GAME".
ITS soooo hard to play again for sex-scenes.

so please add gallery mode or replay scenes in achievement mode.
I thought about it before,
But it'd take around one week of coding to do that, so it means a 1/4 less content on a update, And since My patron is just starting and I have too little patrons, I cannot do that now.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 11330
Overview:
Meet Chloe. After having her dream destroyed, she decides to change her life around. And you, the player, have full control of how she does that...​

Updated: 3/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.3
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Animated, Female Protagonist, Masturbation, Blowjob, Big ass, Voyeurism, Spanking

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Windows: -
Android: -
Walkthrough: Attached

View attachment 24585 View attachment 11337 View attachment 11336 View attachment 11334 View attachment 11333 View attachment 11332 View attachment 11331
why is there not a mac version?

D

Deleted member 45040

Bitdefender recognizes newest version as malware.
Bitdefender thinks half the games on here are malware. If you play a lot of games from here or like this, turn off bit defenders ability to scan apps and save yourself a headache. Or you can whitelist them individually.

panzer051

Jun 10, 2017
I thought about it before,
But it'd take around one week of coding to do that, so it means a 1/4 less content on a update, And since My patron is just starting and I have too little patrons, I cannot do that now.
please update gallery room on next verion
i can waiting it all.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes