[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
Mmm... better wait a week, to polish new bugs and give time to add the new CG that they mention in the blog.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
So, not sure if this is intentional or not, but in the 1.13 version I have, is the Earth Golem supposed to have 2k+ health and 300+ damage?

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Copy of my Ulmf message.

Applied patch 126 to the .
link:

link for same file as above but including several fixes for ctds and possible ctds on drunk state or use not implemented/missing locations:

Also made tweaked version of the file like already posted >> << but applied over en patch 126 for those who want to see more. It also includes all fixes because they required for amber town unlock.

Use only one of patch version.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
In the mountain where wild bull can ambush you, there is a hidden path behind the small forest part
I'm not finding it, I see the Kolbold tower thingy. Can you help? Door is locked there. That's the only spot I've found on that map.

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
I'm not finding it, I see the Kolbold tower thingy. Can you help? Door is locked there. That's the only spot I've found on that map.
In the last version the path isn't hidden anymore
Leave the big town, turn right, there is a sign saying something like "warning bandits", turn left, and it will be on your right soon

Reactions: cleanfeel

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
is there any game similar to this? really liked the item change system.
cant wait for the completed version.
And a question what defines which girl get captured? for me only the elf gets captured...

Last edited:

sonicsd55

Dec 26, 2017
is there any game similar to this? really liked the item change system.
cant wait for the completed version.
And a question what defines which girl get captured? for me only the elf gets captured...
Really depends on characters. Every girl can now be tentacle, elves have caveman, gnome have those single eye enemy with no mouth but some reason has a tongue?, humans have ogres? Usually ogres spawn where you find succubus but I can't seem to find them recently.

Edit: Leaving people with max gets you peephole scenes, while leaving girls with fatass has full pictures you can see

Reactions: magrao121

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Really depends on characters. Every girl can now be tentacle, elves have caveman, gnome have those single eye enemy with no mouth but some reason has a tongue?, humans have ogres? Usually ogres spawn where you find succubus but I can't seem to find them recently.

Edit: Leaving people with max gets you peephole scenes, while leaving girls with fatass has full pictures you can see
thank you :)

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
What cheat engine is used to edit the point re-rolls? highest I ever got was 40 I think.
it's an example
create a character=> you have 7 points to use => search for 7 on cheat engine => use 1 point => search for 6 => repeat until you find only one result
note: You can only use 60 points per character, and you cant create a character if you stil have point