Unity 3D Arielle Project [Mission 1-5] [SpiralVortexPlay]

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
can someone post maybe some screenshots of current version? wanna see if i might want to play it

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This is actually promising.
A little more polishing and can come out a more than decent game.

Dec 15, 2020
Anyone can explain this?
" A option to fight Maiko as Arielle with TT, Phia and Jaina as allies was added for testing purposes. "
Finished main story, i'm at rank 3 at the arena, no option to fight with Maiko.

Damn, actually it seems she is removed from the game at 11th build.
Seems like her model got updated at 9, and then again at 10.... And then removed at latest one.
Anyone happen to have any of these? [9 or 10th]

Last edited:

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
This is exactly the kind of cyberpunk hentai game I was looking for,still it needs a lot of polishing.I wonder dev put this game onhold or abandoned,next update seems infinitely far away.

Reactions: jccq89 and maaanaa

jccq89

Oct 5, 2017
was going to seek the futa character
but then i saw the "no sex..."
:(
Yeah, remi is not included in the game. There is only an art of hers you can find in a banner around the town.

Anyone have a save when we can meet Remi futanari character?
As mentioned above, the character is not in the game this time, just an artwork :)

that was the last build end, yeah.
As post game content you could fight in the arena and climb the ranks, compete in bike racing, the hunt for art wasn't implemented yet but it is now (there are a few magazines you can find in levels and the town), 2 space battle missions using Ari's ship, Yoga you could access using the mattress in Ari's apartment, Dancing at the club, having sex with a few characters and collecting costumes.

Awesome game, still waiting for a new update
This is exactly the kind of cyberpunk hentai game I was looking for,still it needs a lot of polishing.I wonder dev put this game onhold or abandoned,next update seems infinitely far away.
I am really happy to hear you liked it so much!

Actually, Vortex has been working really hard on it the past months and the game is nearing completion. :)

Vortex developed a few builds these past months and we tested them, the game changed a lot and for the good. We hope you and everybody enjoy it when it gets released, it won't be too long.

Reactions: maaanaa

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
I am really happy to hear you liked it so much!

Actually, Vortex has been working really hard on it the past months and the game is nearing completion. :)

Vortex developed a few builds these past months and we tested them, the game changed a lot and for the good. We hope you and everybody enjoy it when it gets released, it won't be too long.
WOW,that's really good news.My biggest concern is performance optimization,the current build runs at pretty low fps on my PC,even if I set many options to low quality.

Reactions: jccq89