Unity 3D Arielle Project [Mission 1-5] [SpiralVortexPlay]

jccq89

Oct 5, 2017
WOW,that's really good news.My biggest concern is performance optimization,the current build runs at pretty low fps on my PC,even if I set many options to low quality.
We've been testing the game on different PC builds to try to solve that issue too, we got that feedback.
The new version has improved graphics but you can still turn things off for optimization.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
We've been testing the game on different PC builds to try to solve that issue too, we got that feedback.
The new version has improved graphics but you can still turn things off for optimization.
Good to hear that.One more question,Have you guys ever thought of putting the complete version on Steam in the future?

Reactions: jccq89

jccq89

Oct 5, 2017
Good to hear that.One more question,Have you guys ever thought of putting the complete version on Steam in the future?
Ask away, no problem.
Yeah, that's the plan right now, Vortex is working on adding achievements and other steam related things to the game :cool:

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
Ask away, no problem.
Yeah, that's the plan right now, Vortex is working on adding achievements and other steam related things to the game :cool:
Thanks for the information,eagerly looking forward to the new version and add it to my wishlist:D

May 30, 2017
Yeah, remi is not included in the game. There is only an art of hers you can find in a banner around the town.

As mentioned above, the character is not in the game this time, just an artwork :)

that was the last build end, yeah.
As post game content you could fight in the arena and climb the ranks, compete in bike racing, the hunt for art wasn't implemented yet but it is now (there are a few magazines you can find in levels and the town), 2 space battle missions using Ari's ship, Yoga you could access using the mattress in Ari's apartment, Dancing at the club, having sex with a few characters and collecting costumes.

I am really happy to hear you liked it so much!

Actually, Vortex has been working really hard on it the past months and the game is nearing completion. :)

Vortex developed a few builds these past months and we tested them, the game changed a lot and for the good. We hope you and everybody enjoy it when it gets released, it won't be too long.
Ok, how about an update on futa fantasy? Been some rumours on several forums that there will be an Remi x Luma update in the game? Is it True? :love:

donysz

Sep 3, 2020
Nicely designed game, very nice graphics and gameplay, but perhaps could be optimized more for players using less powerful PC setups. Really like the artwork on the loading screens as well as the music choice, fits really well. Keep up the good work and hope to hear more updates soon!

jccq89

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the information,eagerly looking forward to the new version and add it to my wishlist:D
Thanks! It won't be too long until you can grab it on steam.

Ok, how about an update on futa fantasy? Been some rumours on several forums that there will be an Remi x Luma update in the game? Is it True? :love:
Those are just rumors, heh. Vortex00 has been actively working on ARIA Genesis and Umichan Sorani for the past year, that and Patreon rewards (monthly voted animations and MMD videos), so there is a lot on his plate right now, he still want to revisit different scenarios with characters on non canon animations and outside of games in mini scenes too.

Nicely designed game, very nice graphics and gameplay, but perhaps could be optimized more for players using less powerful PC setups. Really like the artwork on the loading screens as well as the music choice, fits really well. Keep up the good work and hope to hear more updates soon!
Thanks for all that feedback, Vortex00 has adressed optimization issues and tested the last versions on different PCs, even low end ones, so we hope that won't be a problem, but we will keep improving to have better builds as necessary!

Also, here are some previews of the latest build:

The new title screen;

These are some sex scenes and positions you can get as Ari during the main game;

Maiko and Kyle were added to the game!

Ari or Maiko can pole dance;

Improved Starfighter Missions;

There is post game content with extra sex options too!

You can also find some magazines during missions and around the city with artwork!

There are many costumes to collect!

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
The game looks awesome! Will definitely buy it when it will be released! One question: will the RTX 2060 6 GB be enough for comfortable playing on 1440p resolution? Or at least 1080p. Thanks!

There are many costumes to collect!
Will they be limited to "special" scenes, or they will be available as "battle outfits", too?

jccq89

Oct 5, 2017
The game looks awesome! Will definitely buy it when it will be released! One question: will the RTX 2060 6 GB be enough for comfortable playing on 1440p resolution? Or at least 1080p. Thanks!

Will they be limited to "special" scenes, or they will be available as "battle outfits", too?
Glad you like it, heh. And yes, for comparison, the game was made on only a gtx 980, but it was optimized for 1080p. The more powerful your card is should make it able to handle the higher resolutions just fine, though.

About the outfits, they can be used anytime, but to get in the club you need anything but the default outfit. That aside, you can wear any outfits anywhere you want, lewd or battle ones, during missions or at the city.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Cool, thank you!

About the outfits, they can be used anytime, but to get in the club you need anything but the default outfit. That aside, you can wear any outfits anywhere you want, lewd or battle ones, during missions or at the city.
Thanks for useful info!

By the way, battle outfits are quite lewd, too, and I like it. :LOL:

Doughy

May 2, 2019
There is post game content with extra sex options too!
How do you get these scenes post game?

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
May I ask one question: who is the composer/arranger of the game soundtrack? Every theme is so awesome! It really deserves to be released on an OST CD.

Do other ARIA games have such cool music, too? vortex00, jccq89 and other devs -
I'm going to patreon you since September, guys. You are awesome.

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
May I ask one question: who is the composer/arranger of the game soundtrack? Every theme is so awesome! It really deserves to be released on an OST CD.

Do other ARIA games have such cool music, too? vortex00, jccq89 and other devs -
I'm going to patreon you since September, guys. You are awesome.
Many thanks~ Most of the music you will hear in this game is royaltyfree music from AudioWonder's electric punk vol. 1 and 2. they make videogame soundtracks and yeah nearly every song fits very well for this game. I did make the loading screen music myself though, so I'm happy with that.

Also some of the music you hear after beating the main story I made myself as well. I can't remember if different music playing during the post game city area and mission replays is in current builds or not yet.

Older aria games have similar sci-fi music that is custom made either by myself or commissioned. Nothing from AuidoWonder in those games.

Reactions: jccq89 and Vodka10K

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
vortex00, thank you very much for the info! These tracks are absolutely awesome!

By the way, the loading screen music and city music after completing the main story are really cool and catchy - in fact, I thought that every track was composed and arranged by the same people, everything is blended perfectly and really fits the game.

I subscribed, as promised (I'm a GreenMan**, nice to meet you), and from now on, will support your future creations. I'm really interested in ARIA games and looking forward to release of the ARIA Genesis (this is the planned name of the final game, right?), and hope it will not be the last 3D game in the series.

Will check out older ARIA games, as well. :)

By the way, I was surprised to see that Bri is not wearing any panties with her battle outfit - I don't know if it was by design, but I love it. :ROFLMAO: Would be great to add such a "no-panties" battle outfit for Arielle, too (and maybe for Maiko, as well), as an unlockable costume (should not be too hard, I think, hehehe :LOL:).

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
Many thanks for the support~(y) Yeah ARIA Genesis is the planned name.

Playing older games will definitely help with understanding some stuff here that's not critical to the main story. Things like why you find Bri captured, why she has clone tanks, why Ari is doing all this for Jeo, more about Harold and executives, what special agents do and stuff like that.

The old ARIA flash game actually takes place after this 3D game. But I wanted to remake that part of the story in 3D also. so It won't be the last 3D game for sure.

After ARIAG is good to go, I wanted to take the same project to make a small sniper game just with a character named Phia. Phia's story would be less about running through explosions and shooting down a lot of enemies, and be more about quiet stealth type stuff where you need to find and snipe the right person.

And then the next game will take place where Genesis ends.

Bri missing missing panties in not intended but I can have that as a option to not show panties on any outfit you have on that has panties.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
vortex00, thanks for the more info! I'll definitely play through other ARIA games, it seems you have a good story in these series. I've already read about khalei and stuff on your website. (y)

Cool to hear that it will not be the last 3D one. I thought to ask about Phia and Tiffany, who both were in the earlier 2018 build, and you seemed to have read my thoughts. :LOL: Phia is super cool (and sexy as f***), it's great to hear that she will get her game, too (hope it will be not too small). Stealth action would be an interesting idea - feeling the Metal Gear vibes here. :) Will it have the H-content, as well?

Bri missing missing panties in not intended but I can have that as a option to not show panties on any outfit you have on that has panties
An unlockable no-panties option would be an excellent idea. (y)

Last edited:

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
:LOL: Phia is super cool (and sexy as f***), it's great to hear that she will get her game, too (hope it will be not too small). Stealth action would be an interesting idea - feeling the Metal Gear vibes here. :) Will it have the H-content, as well?
All 4 girls and Maiko were originally in this game but I took Phia, TT, and Maiko out so I can actually have something that was more feasible for me to complete.

And now that is about done I can start thinking about other games. I did managed to squeeze Maiko back in though but she will have more time to shine in other games.

Yeah others have mentioned Metal Gear to me when describing my plans for the Phia game, but I've actually never played any Metal Gear game. At best I saw a let's play of 5. I did see "The End" guy they were talking about though from Snake Eater.

My idea was more along the lines of waiting on the roof and have a small window to snipe the target. Well that's usually the mission going smooth scenario. And I also wanted to show parts of the story Ari and Bri didn't see. And I wanted to have Luma in there also.

and yeah it will have H-content. I have loading screen and magazine art and everything for Phia.

For Tiffany I was going to make a mechwarrior type game but that's on the shelf for now.

Reactions: Vodka10K