MomoNightcat

Feb 13, 2021
Has anyone been able to make the girl pee herself yet?
Ive been holding her hands forever and stop her when she heads to the toilet but she never urinates herself

Sep 4, 2017
Replaying after replacing old broken hard disk. I don't know why, but when I am in the same room with main girl when she sleeps, when she wakes up, the game shuts down. This never happened before.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
So I think I know why is this happening. Game expects a folder in Documents named "Bullet". In that folder there should be another folder named "3D少女カスタムエボリューション". In it there should be yet another folder named "save" and "settings.ini" file. If you don't have them, game will launch, but saving won't work. I checked this and the installer just copies the entire Bullet folder into Documents. I even tested on two different laptops and the results were the same. I hope this'll help anyone.
Thank you. Now it works. :cool:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Ah yes one of the last H games I remember from the Boomer Era over at Hongfire for you kiddies out there. This was an abandoned game that had so much potential but was left to die a lonely miserable death.

Mar 4, 2020
I couldn't figure out how to save in this game
There should be at least one tutorial in the previous pages of this discussion, which tells you what folders you need to make and where as well as what files.
If I remember correctly, I managed to save without a japanese locale while following one of those.
However, it's been a while since I played this game.
But... lurk moar for a bit and try some stuff. :)

The Nameless God

Feb 1, 2023
I remember when it was released, at the time, in the extinct hongfire, people had high expectations but... in the end development stop and we got what we have today from this game.

Illusion took some of the idea and applied it to their games, which was good.

Reactions: g324

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I can't save in this game, my setting for my pc is japanese local so does this game save auto, or is there a place where I can save?

wisekyau

Nov 19, 2020
For those who still can't save even with creating japaness folder name, it's cuz your computer do not recognize the language. Take a snapshot/screenshot using the "in-game camera", then you'll find a gibberish folder in "My Documents -> Bullet" (as suppose to "3D xxxx - the original japs folder" being created, which contain that snapshot.

Then put in the "save" folder and "settings.ini" in the gibberish folder mentioned in other comments.

The game will then auto save, and yes, there's no save button, it just auto saved as you exit the game

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes