Mar 4, 2020
I already have LE but the moment it tried to start the game it shows d3dx9_32.dll was not found...what application is that? Or am I installed it wrong UwU
Modern versions of DirectX will often not have the required DirectX 9 *.dll files.
What you can do is find the file online and just paste it into the folder containing the game's executable.
Alternatively, you can try downloading and installing DirectX 9.

Reactions: luvhentai

luvhentai

Nov 12, 2019
I see...now I already installed the dll a new problem arise. It just shows a white blank screen...is my PC not compatible or what?

Lol nevermind I'ma already fixed it. I just moved some files back and it works like a charm . Thx for the help and is there any 3d games like this one? I'ma really interested in 3d nowadays wkwk.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight
Mar 4, 2020
I see...now I already installed the dll a new problem arise. It just shows a white blank screen...is my PC not compatible or what?

Lol nevermind I'ma already fixed it. I just moved some files back and it works like a charm . Thx for the help and is there any 3d games like this one? I'ma really interested in 3d nowadays wkwk.
If your computer can handle it - try Illusion's games.
Similar-ish to this are things like Artificial Girl 3, sexy Beach Premium REsort and Koikatsu (sometimes labelled Koikatu) among others.

Bakuru

May 20, 2019
so from what i read after 7:30 and 16:30 if your holding her hand she'll end up wetting can anyone confirm if this is truth or not?

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
I downloaded the game and read the instructions but I can't find any %/bullet folder.
If you're downloaded from the OP:
1. create 'Bullet' folder in your 'Documents' archive
2. create '3D少女カスタムエボリューション' folder in your 'Bullet' one [or rename the folder inside it - mine was a complete gibberish '{ƒ\ƒtƒgƒEƒFƒA‚Å‚ÍA‰¹º‚ÌĶ‚É']
3. create 'save' folder and 'settings.ini' use this inside your settings file:
[Setting]
ScreenW=1280
ScreenH=720
FullScreen=0
VoiceVol=3000
SEVol=3000
BGMVol=3000

And sorry that I could'nt help with the torrent version - did not have any torrent apps, so I could'nt actually try [been lazy too apparently (>_<)]

Last edited:

ItzBauti14

Aug 7, 2020
Well, I have a problem, what happens is that every time I close the game and enter, I go back to the beginning without saved progress and so, once the same thing happened to me but I do not remember how to solve it, someone tells me that it may be causing the error?
(Use applocale to save but nothing.)

gfckyrs

Sep 4, 2020
The program can't start because d3dx9_32.dl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. help me, mine show like this when i click

Mar 4, 2020
The program can't start because d3dx9_32.dl is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. help me, mine show like this when i click
You can (probably) find the *.dll in another game/somewhere in your computer. Use the search in "My Computer", then just copy the *.dll in the main folder of the 3D Girl game (where the executable is) and all should work.
POSSIBLY you hsould be able to download it from the internet somewhere, but I've never had to do so, thus I can't offer a reliable site with no shady stuff hidden in the file.

Arkros

Apr 21, 2019
You should try reinstalling your Directx 9.0c driver. This is probably the cause of it. On official Microsoft website you can download it.

Bakuru

May 20, 2019
i read somewhere that if you hold the girls hand long enough she wets herself can anyone confirm or deny this?

Reactions: Hand2374

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
i read somewhere that if you hold the girls hand long enough she wets herself can anyone confirm or deny this?
Partially, depending on which girls:
I've seen it once with the main girl [the one with red icon]
Not even once happened with other girls [blue icons]

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
how did you manage to get it to trigger is it a waiting period?
As far as I remember... withheld her hand for approximately 3-5 in-game hours, straight around noon/night time.

Been few months since I've replayed this, so I could be wrong about the time, but there's indeed that scene when withholding hands way too long.

yavodan224

Sep 14, 2021
This seems to already be applied.

It does work, it removes the massive mosaic ovals around things, but the textures under are still kinda... odd.
I followed the instructions but the censorship grew but not deleted

rpgfan4life

Jul 3, 2020
Can someone please upload the game executable with hex editor pre-adjusted to allow uncensorship? I can't get it to work on my end.

Edit: Never mind, so it's basically just pseudo uncensored right? Because I still see some rather obvious lines of mosiac.

Last edited:

Demonika cyn

Mar 31, 2020
Hiya so i was wondering if theirs someone that can confirm that hand held too long works or not to make your girl wet herself. Do i need to catch her before she uses the bathroom in the morning?

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Hiya so i was wondering if theirs someone that can confirm that hand held too long works or not to make your girl wet herself. Do i need to catch her before she uses the bathroom in the morning?
I haven't tried myself, but the following quoted message seems to offer a fair hint

As far as I remember... withheld her hand for approximately 3-5 in-game hours, straight around noon/night time.

Been few months since I've replayed this, so I could be wrong about the time, but there's indeed that scene when withholding hands way too long.
All I can say is "try it" and let us know ;)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes