Arkros

Apr 21, 2019
So I think I know why is this happening. Game expects a folder in Documents named "Bullet". In that folder there should be another folder named "3D少女カスタムエボリューション". In it there should be yet another folder named "save" and "settings.ini" file. If you don't have them, game will launch, but saving won't work. I checked this and the installer just copies the entire Bullet folder into Documents. I even tested on two different laptops and the results were the same. I hope this'll help anyone.

Sep 4, 2017
So I think I know why is this happening. Game expects a folder in Documents named "Bullet". In that folder there should be another folder named "3D少女カスタムエボリューション". In it there should be yet another folder named "save" and "settings.ini" file. If you don't have them, game will launch, but saving won't work. I checked this and the installer just copies the entire Bullet folder into Documents. I even tested on two different laptops and the results were the same. I hope this'll help anyone.
Thanks. You are my hero.

I created these folders and ini file in my Documents folder. At first it didn't worked, but it was because my stupid antivirus blocked the game from writing into that folder, so I allowed the game to write into that folder, and now I can save.

Last edited:

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
You could try right clicking the exe and altering the compatibility to windows 7, but if that fails, I don't honestly know what else to suggest.
Finally does this idiot game work. No compatibility settings, but still needs LE though.

Mar 4, 2020
For anyone needing a "Settings INI" file... Here you go! Just change the "TXT" extention to "INI".
Also, I ran this on a 4:3 monitor, so you might need to change the resolution in the INI.

HVSS

Oct 6, 2018
tried this for 5 minutes without success until i renamed the "saves" folder to "save"
posting this so people know if they make the same retarded mistake

Mar 4, 2020
what this means " Copy the %/Bullet folder to Documents. "
There is a linked Torrent file with the game's install and about all the mods that ever came out for the game.
What you actually need to do is create a folder named " Bullet " in your " My documents " folder, after which you need to create a folder named " save " inside the Bullet folder and you need to have a file " settings.ini " inside the Bullet folder as well.
Alternatively, just install the game from the Torrent, OR get hte " Bullet " folder from the torren't image file.

Reactions: sebas44

sebas44

Jan 7, 2021
There is a linked Torrent file with the game's install and about all the mods that ever came out for the game.
What you actually need to do is create a folder named " Bullet " in your " My documents " folder, after which you need to create a folder named " save " inside the Bullet folder and you need to have a file " settings.ini " inside the Bullet folder as well.
Alternatively, just install the game from the Torrent, OR get hte " Bullet " folder from the torren't image file.
thx man

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I had problems starting this game too. But I got an error Message pointing on DirectX. So I downloaded DirectX 9 from Microsoft and the game started.
Ugh. My PC don't want install DirectX 9. New version installed fine. But DirectX 9 files coping but not saved. Looks like it's was deleted after coping.

luvhentai

Nov 12, 2019
I already have LE but the moment it tried to start the game it shows d3dx9_32.dll was not found...what application is that? Or am I installed it wrong UwU

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes