Dave 237

May 29, 2018
i've added a model to the overworld how do i make it move or is it the feature for show

Sep 4, 2017
I had this game installed long time ago. It was some older version, I don't remember from where did I get it. Then, I had problem with my pc and had to delete some files, and I also deleted this game. Then, I tried to find the game again, but I couldn't find working version. This version works but I can't save my location, settings, or customized girl. I am doing everything like I did before, but it doesn't work.

Andalos

Jun 16, 2019
You need to play in the japanese locale or use a locale simulator in order for your actions to save.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
You need to play in the japanese locale or use a locale simulator in order for your actions to save.
It might require you to run it as administrator version of locale emulator, I'll give it a try when I get the chance

Reactions: Bruzir3

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
a blast from the past
this eroge did what almost every new Illusion game does but running far better lol

still, at that point I was more into "make me lover" from kiss...now they only care about cm3d2, I need a new custom reido...

Reactions: Lerd0
Nov 24, 2017
This game is fun, It would be more fun If I knew how everything worked though. Kinda wish there was a tutorial of sorts to help me out.

Guykild

Oct 14, 2020
Holy hell, I haven't seen this game in a long while. It's a shame this game never got the massive modding scene 3DCG got.
The main reason was the modding, editing, and even pose features in the game was not as good or as friendly as 3DCG. Because of that, TDGE came and left and got forgotten as 3DCG continues to still get mods to this very day.

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
Well, the game doesn't even start for me, I just get a black screen and clicking or pressing keys doesn't do anything besides being able to hit ESC to close the game, any ideas on what to do? I have Windows 10 if that's of relevance.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes