Fan Art [3D-Koikatsu] Lessons in Love Fan Art Thread

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Throughout the entire time i've played this game i have never once thought Miku looked like a boy like she loves to exclaim, but for a split second i thought you'd made some yaoi fanart, didn't know it was her due to the angle and her boobs looked like pecks cause of their size and the shadows, but again, only for a split second.

My reaction can be encapsulated with "whoooa-oh wait that's Miku".

Feb 14, 2022
Throughout the entire time i've played this game i have never once thought Miku looked like a boy like she loves to exclaim, but for a split second i thought you'd made some yaoi fanart, didn't know it was her due to the angle and her boobs looked like pecks cause of their size and the shadows, but again, only for a split second.

My reaction can be encapsulated with "whoooa-oh wait that's Miku".
She also has a muscular stomach, yeah. With understanding, ahaha, with understanding, ahah.

That's why I signed that it was Miku

Feb 14, 2022
Everything you see below may negatively affect your mental health, for which the author is not sorry. I'm still just learning to work in KK, so yes, textures sometimes bad.
The story is based on Maya's words that she broke a couple of Sensei and there is not a single girl who Ami would not torture.
0.png
1.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, so i want to make a sort of, well, not competition exactly, we'd all be winners, but like one of those collaborative jams musicians get into or something. So, here's two images, a scenario i definitely want to see, but one that could be taken many ways, both with futa and strap-on variants and... well just imagine for a second and you could get so many different takes on such a scenes. All participants should post their work here and not in the main game thread.
So yeah, i dunno if anyone will take up the challenge but everyone is welcome.

Feb 14, 2022
Ok, so i want to make a sort of, well, not competition exactly, we'd all be winners, but like one of those collaborative jams musicians get into or something. So, here's two images, a scenario i definitely want to see, but one that could be taken many ways, both with futa and strap-on variants and... well just imagine for a second and you could get so many different takes on such a scenes. All participants should post their work here and not in the main game thread.
So yeah, i dunno if anyone will take up the challenge but everyone is welcome.
You won't have to сoax me