3D Software Help and Assistance. Ask Away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Does anyone know off hand of any set that would allow me to open a door and take a shot looking out of that door (with the interior door still visible)? I have looked through my assets and haven't found one yet. Even if it opens up to an empty background, I can composite something in GIMP after the fact.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I'm sorry, I just seem to spend your time, when I select "Fix", nothing changes, it remains in the same form as on the screen I dropped, and when after that I select any preset, everything is as before (
Did you try to do a quick render to see if it changes in the render? Sometimes with some of these assets, you don't see the change in the viewport, but it doesn't show until you render it. Just an idea.

Reactions: ZeroBOY

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Did you try to do a quick render to see if it changes in the render? Sometimes with some of these assets, you don't see the change in the viewport, but it doesn't show until you render it. Just an idea.
Yes, I tried (

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I'm sorry, I just seem to spend your time, when I select "Fix", nothing changes, it remains in the same form as on the screen I dropped, and when after that I select any preset, everything is as before (
are you sure you selected the genitalia before click on the fix tab ??
and did you tried to select all the body and go to martial in smart content tap and apply new skin to all the body

and remember always there are a lot of genitalia tools if you cannot do it with this try another one

and iam here to help just ask again if something new happened

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
and did you tried to select all the body and go to martial in smart content tap and apply new skin to all the body

and remember always there are a lot of genitalia tools if you cannot do it with this try another one

Thank you so much for your support) I’ll try again, it seems I really didn’t do some things right ...

Reactions: kimoo

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017

Look, do I choose G3M Gen .-> Wet Shell-> Fix shell (with Gen selected? Or when is the shell selected?)? in fact, nothing changes the way that way, with Dicktator v3 is also about, none of the presets can be loaded there, only the textures
o_O

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Look, do I choose G3M Gen .-> Wet Shell-> Fix shell (with Gen selected? Or when is the shell selected?)? in fact, nothing changes the way that way, with Dicktator v3 is also about, none of the presets can be loaded there, only the textures
o_O
are you sure you are using genesis 8 with genitalia
okay just let's make it simple give me the name of your asset and i will apply it on my daz
i am already using dicktator and genital tools but no problem with one more genitalia

and if you want to take in privet iam available

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
What would you guys suggest as the top 10 to 20 "getting started with Daz" content assets? Well, at least the top ones for perverts like us. I'm looking to allow aliens and other non-human body types.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
um... dunno....
just browse and see what interests you
:)
though maybe get some gens and poses to start out

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
What would you guys suggest as the top 10 to 20 "getting started with Daz" content assets? Well, at least the top ones for perverts like us. I'm looking to allow aliens and other non-human body types.
honestly there really isn't a set list of 10 to 20 you should have, it really depends on what each person wants to do.

Obviously main thing is genitals for each Genesis model version, then characters, then clothing, then locations/environments

lot of assets in each part, so you need more than 20 really.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so I been wondering about reorganising my daz library folder, I suspect if I do this, it may cause issues loading content from smart content, although possible could reset that.

I downloaded lots of stuff but I plan to use different assets from different packages , sort of mix and match.

I considered maybe moving all bedroom furniture into one folder, then all trees, bushes into another folder. then etc etc. Also am considering over time, assets I have is going increase, so maybe best to sort it out now.

I was wondering two things;

1) what do other people do in regards to organising there daz library?
2) am I right that it cause issue with loading asset from smart content, which means I just use content library instead.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I just did this yeasterday in my G8 Female clothing section. Some vendors, like Adam Thwaites' Digital Creations put each article of clothing into its' own unique folder. I busted all of them out and made a holding folder and put all of them in so I could more quickly browse the clothing assets. I am not sure about how Smart Content would affected, as my PostgreSQL is not working right now, so I can't use Smart Content, but truthfully, I wasn't using it before because too many of the free assets that I downloaded from various sites weren't showing up in it -- so no big loss for me.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
am used to using smart content but content library works just as well, just smart content is neater to look at. anyway not sure I want to spend time doing it, can sometimes take me awhile to remember where something is , which can get frustrating lol

I am however, looking for road and path asset pieces , done a search in assets release and haven't had much luck, its really the last thing I really need as well.

did find Haven Park, which has one path asset piece, which might work for what I want to do.

Am basically looking to do a road that goes through a housing community and has pathway at either side of the road.

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
Hi, I could use some help getting this asset to work:

edit Dec-21st: Rewriting this post after a few more tries.

These gens and all options work fine, as long as I use them on body textures with existing gens mats.

However the alternate method for textures without gens mats does not work - the mesh always stays white.

I think that I tried all possible orders and combinations from the instructions by now, though ultimately the copying of the surfaces from the body to the gens never has any effect.

The other gens I tested (Golden Palace, New Gens) also work fine on any body textures thanks to their working install script. So I assume that either the listed requirements, or the description from Juicy Wet Cameltoe are wrong.

Cosicore

Jul 9, 2017
Heya all. I don't know how to search the answer for my question so I really need help. Is there a site like DAZ Renderotica or Renderosity but with more models from games? Example:
Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Heya all. I don't know how to search the answer for my question so I really need help. Is there a site like DAZ Renderotica or Renderosity but with more models from games? Example:
apart from daz 3d store which will cost u of course, am not aware of any other sites that offer free models , I did a small search before posting via google and couldn't see anything else.

There is many different models within the assets release, there is also a skin builder for genesis 8 female, that allow you to make your own.

lol soon as I posted this and went back to search, noticed this link, which haven't looked through, maybe a few at least in amongst all the links that still work

Reactions: Cosicore

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Possibly check Deviant Art as I know i've seen some there before. And I swear there are others, but they escape me at the moment...

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I haven't seen too many good quality Daz models of gaming characters. Source Filmmaker is the program most often used for them.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote