2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
Bump For possible relinking /reup for me all seems down except the one zippy link with stroker zuzu

Jul 19, 2017
Everytime I see a reply from this thread, I can't help but get mad. Almost nobody (at least from what I'm aware) pays for their stupid site membership and the only time people buy stuff from them is when something gets released on their store. Because nobody wants to pay for their membership.

The Doppelganger game is out, but it's not something I'd want. The amount of stuff they plan and then scrap is annoying, if you're not planning on finishing, just say so and release it for free or heavily discount if it's almost free. I used to like 3dgspot, man. Used to like them.

Akisoba

Aug 16, 2017
Everytime I see a reply from this thread, I can't help but get mad. Almost nobody (at least from what I'm aware) pays for their stupid site membership and the only time people buy stuff from them is when something gets released on their store. Because nobody wants to pay for their membership.

The Doppelganger game is out, but it's not something I'd want. The amount of stuff they plan and then scrap is annoying, if you're not planning on finishing, just say so and release it for free or heavily discount if it's almost free. I used to like 3dgspot, man. Used to like them.
I resonate with this on a heavy level. I hate when sites do this shit. What's the point in making me pay a monthly fee to get nothing and then a single release comes out of something I didn't even want? Start a newsletter. Make the site free to access,but the content paid. Something!

whoishe79

Mar 10, 2020

Big thanks for uploading it -if this is the final version, at least I know how big rip-off this would be if paying. Im actually quite disappointed, as Andrea has a potential as character and they could do some interesting stuff with her.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote