3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone have the new stuff?

Sadly, no. 3dgspot are massive cunts when it comes to releasing stufff.

"We'll have it released later this week!"
*3 months later*
"Uhhh, hey guys it's finally released! No idea when we're putting it on the store though, don't ask us."

Reactions: bear333

Akisoba

Aug 16, 2017
Sadly, no. 3dgspot are massive cunts when it comes to releasing stufff.

"We'll have it released later this week!"
*3 months later*
"Uhhh, hey guys it's finally released! No idea when we're putting it on the store though, don't ask us."
Sounds about right

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
These animator had gone from the best ones back in their day to whatever they're obscurely doing right now

sladearanzero

Dec 29, 2017
So I downloaded the files with both the NOPY link and tried the torrent but when I try to play any of the MP4s they don't work. says its corrupt of something, gives error 0xc00d36c4. Does anyone have a fix or a Mega link?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
So I downloaded the files with both the NOPY link and tried the torrent but when I try to play any of the MP4s they don't work. says its corrupt of something, gives error 0xc00d36c4. Does anyone have a fix or a Mega link?
Google is your friend.

You need to either upgrade your codecs or use a different video player that includes the correct codecs already.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019

Reactions: Pairy Henis
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes