• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
Allright boys and girls, the #29 did happen, but it will just leave you blue balled or blue beaned, so i recommend you to wait for the #30 to happen which is second part to this nice little futa animation. And imho the wait will be worth it, cos it will feel as a complete episode (story?). But if you want it really badly i can provide. But as i said cos ive seen it, its better to wait for the next part... :WeSmart:

(why did i write so many buts? :HideThePain:)

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Allright boys and girls, the #29 did happen, but it will just leave you blue balled or blue beaned, so i recommend you to wait for the #30 to happen which is second part to this nice little futa animation. And imho the wait will be worth it, cos it will feel as a complete episode (story?). But if you want it really badly i can provide. But as i said cos ive seen it, its better to wait for the next part... :WeSmart:

You like big buts and you cannot lie
We other brothers can't deny
1593801754156.png

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018

I'd like to get it for my collection if you feel like uploading it cool, if not cool either way and thx again for always doing the thing. :love:

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
I'd like to get it for my collection if you feel like uploading it cool, if not cool either way and thx again for always doing the thing. :love:
futanari123 is saying that he/she will upload #29 and #30 parts together because in part 1 there is only a little bit of action in it. So just wait for a few days. You and I will be able to add it to our collection. ;)

And thank you for all the uploaders for uploading it here and also Nixah for making these beautiful animations. YOU ALL ARE AWESOME. :love::giggle:

futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
Bois and Grils :KEK: atlast it did happen and Nixxah did the thing...

This time i give this to you ASAP, cos you were waiting for this looong time and i bet you are all blue balled and blue beaned:HideThePain:...
And as always keep this under the rader radar or the bad man will come and take it down... :WeSmart:

P.S.: If you can support Nixah, imho he does great videos and he deserves some support... Dew it!

Last edited:

baldur92

Mar 9, 2020
Bois and Grils :KEK: atlast it did happen and Nixxah did the thing...

#029&030 S&G

This time i give this to you ASAP, cos you were waiting for this looong time and i bet you are all blue balled and blue beaned:HideThePain:...
And as always keep this under the rader radar or the bad man will come and take it down... :WeSmart:

P.S.: If you can support Nixah, imho he does great videos and he deserves some support... Dew it!
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes