exter

May 29, 2017
does anyone have the stuff from his ? I wish this site would accept paypal or something other than credit cards. Those are just not as common of a payment method outside of the US, i think.

Or does anyone know if something like yiff.party exists for that site as well?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
[3DZen]-Alien_Contamination (Picture and Comic Version)

exter

May 29, 2017
[3DZen]-Alien_Contamination (Picture and Comic Version)
Thank you, but could this be uploaded to mega or nopy? Anonfiles gets flagged on my pc as a malicious/phishing site

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Thank you, but could this be uploaded to mega or nopy? Anonfiles gets flagged on my pc as a malicious/phishing site
Use an ad blocker,
im not an uploader and sorry,i share and uploaders or mods makes mirrors :)

exter

May 29, 2017
Use an ad blocker,
im not an uploader and sorry,i share and uploaders or mods makes mirrors :)
Alright, thanks. Also i'm using adblockers, it is getting flagged by Norton as well as malwarebytes antivirus whenever the site opens.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Alright, thanks. Also i'm using adblockers, it is getting flagged by Norton as well as malwarebytes antivirus whenever the site opens.
then wait for an uploader to make mirrors, I know i have to open the link 3 times before it works, because of unwanted adds that my add blocker blocks, I use Firefox browser

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Here is Futas Plaything and Cosplay Reprisal. Let me know when they are put in the main pack for i can delete.

Futas Plaything 1 to 3:

Cosplay Reprisal:

3Dzen

Sep 20, 2016
does anyone have the stuff from his ? I wish this site would accept paypal or something other than credit cards. Those are just not as common of a payment method outside of the US, i think.

Or does anyone know if something like yiff.party exists for that site as well?
You can get SS content via Patreon discord ;)