4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

homor

Oct 22, 2023
i readed that this game is similar to previouse only in diferent times... so i guess another whores fucking simulator?

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Good evening everyone, first of all, I would like to apologize for the time I was away, i had some unforeseen events that I did not expect.

As you know, today I only live off the income generated by the production of my games. Unfortunately, in April I had problems with the video card I was using for renderings, which ended up forcing me to slow down.
As I had the launch of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled for the month of May on Steam, I had to choose to rent some VM's and rendering farms which took most of the revenue generated by Brooks in Wild West.
I chose to make some cuts and the version that was released is much smaller than what was ready to render, but it was what I could do at the time.

Last week I finally received the revenue generated by the new Steam release and was able to arrange a new setup with a new graphics card ready to render.
Production is now back in full swing, with the remainder of the 2nd chapter of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled to be released this month and the 4th chapter of Brooks in Wild West scheduled for the following month.

I thank all of you who were here with me during this period, and I hope to be able to reward you in the near future. The frequency of updates will return to normal (And even faster, as I now have a superior setup). Thanks for everyone's support!

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Good evening everyone, first of all, I would like to apologize for the time I was away, i had some unforeseen events that I did not expect.

As you know, today I only live off the income generated by the production of my games. Unfortunately, in April I had problems with the video card I was using for renderings, which ended up forcing me to slow down.
As I had the launch of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled for the month of May on Steam, I had to choose to rent some VM's and rendering farms which took most of the revenue generated by Brooks in Wild West.
I chose to make some cuts and the version that was released is much smaller than what was ready to render, but it was what I could do at the time.

Last week I finally received the revenue generated by the new Steam release and was able to arrange a new setup with a new graphics card ready to render.
Production is now back in full swing, with the remainder of the 2nd chapter of 4 Kingdoms Supremacy scheduled to be released this month and the 4th chapter of Brooks in Wild West scheduled for the following month.

I thank all of you who were here with me during this period, and I hope to be able to reward you in the near future. The frequency of updates will return to normal (And even faster, as I now have a superior setup). Thanks for everyone's support!
Good to see you back PiggyNose. Here's to no more problems for the foreseeable future. Good luck Brother! :)

• Love
Reactions: PiggyNose

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Banner got my interest. Cute face and huge mams. Sold. But is it really like this? Preview picks don't show mega mams. Who will save the MM cupped beauties?
Screenshot_20240728_141743_Samsung Internet.jpg

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Anal sex is missing, because the MC has only anal sex in this update. Don't know why though, it's nice, yeah, but the real deal is, IMO at least, vaginal. Under genre it's actually mentioned, but missing on the top, where most of us are also looking.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Anal sex is missing, because the MC has only anal sex in this update. Don't know why though, it's nice, yeah, but the real deal is, IMO at least, vaginal. Under genre it's actually mentioned, but missing on the top, where most of us are also looking.
I didn't realize that until you said it lol
I'm going to prepare a patch today with some more vaginal sex scenes for the gallery, okay?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well crap, that was a huge jump in version number. From 0.14 to 0.30. Made me think I had missed a few updates.

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Well crap, that was a huge jump in version number. From 0.14 to 0.30. Made me think I had missed a few updates.
Most of these version "jumps" were small snippets of Chapter 2 that I gradually made and released on Steam. Also some small bug fixes and improvements. I decided not to post it on F95 until after Chapter 2 was completely finished.

Just in time, I'm now rendering another patch with new pose variations for some scenes with Astrid and Luna. It should be ready by tonight.

Reactions: Ramagar

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man this was such a short update

not worth even the download

for such a wait time i would have expected more

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes