Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Good idea, it could have been a good game, but you spoiled the plot by adding stupid mafia events and other pointless scenes, I don't know who came up with such a stupid idea to make the whole plot focus on the mafia, Then we don't even have any influence on what the main character is supposed to do, suddenly there are no choices, wasted potential...

btw, I don't know who is responsible for the optimization, but the animations take several seconds to load, you can't do anything and sometimes the game freezes, you can't even click the mouse normally, you exaggerated with the size of the game or someone can't properly attach animations (n)

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I played this and found I can only choose the first few angel/devil options. After that, each time these scenes appear, the game no longer presents me with a choice, and seems to always follow the devil option. This results in always reaching the end of the game in the same circumstances. I also didn't notice any difference when I choose not to take the professor's business card. Am I missing something, or running into a bug, or is much of the angel content simply not developed yet?

Last edited:

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
Huh, no dog fucking scenes

Sex with Hitler no problem, but fucking dogs absolutely haraam

Jul 21, 2019
hey happy new year please do continue this game ive been waiting it like a year, man you made me dreaming all of patches and updates the whole stories about her. i cannot wait to see this game until its finish. i support you always dont give up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: onstant

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
4 Years in Tehran [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 970 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 936 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
Unfortunately I Can Not Work With These Links.
Please If You Can, Upload This File In Mega or Pixeldrain.

Reactions: Zardoz1992

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
I really like this game, but I noticed it turned into kinetic novel at some point. MC makes decisions without any sort of player's choice (blowjobs, anal sex etc.). She also became kind of bitchy towards her boyfriend out of nowhere (I'm glad that he ditched her at the end). Even if I play pure route she still makes lewd decisions which is a bummer in a story focusing on corruption.

For example giving an option to reject blowjob with hobo behind the fridge would cost like... one render and few lines of dialogue (in the end hobo still betrayed her so...). I could understand tighter narrative, if MC character development was better explored thanks to that, but she didn't even had a scene where she could acknowledge her first blowjob, first anal and repercussions of such actions. It's a waste.

Last edited:

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
New post guys..

The theme and atmosphere of this mini game was different from what you have seen from me so far. Of course, some of you may not like these topics, but it is important for me to break my work out of monotony.
Due to some limitations, I can't bring these subjects into the main game, so I decided to depict it separately for you.

Image Link:

Json12150

Aug 4, 2022

The theme and atmosphere of this mini game was different from what you have seen from me so far. Of course, some of you may not like these topics, but it is important for me to break my work out of monotony.
Due to some limitations, I can't bring these subjects into the main game, so I decided to depict it separately for you.

Image Link: Pixeldrain
Thanks bro...

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I found a joint in the game, though insignificant. When Mahsa and Nader run away from the police and she has already climbed the stairs, the same line of dialogue "Mahsa take my hand." appears twice. First it is pronounced by Nader, and literally after a couple of dialogues it is pronounced by Mahsa.
In another place, when Ebrahimi hands Mahsa a towel in the shower, the dialogue on his behalf sounds as if on behalf of a policeman.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 44 Votes