88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What I got bunch of code errors on each every choise wasn't able to pick up a damn thing. Those bugs are huge and I thing even with skip on current version gonna get issues and erros. New game it kind suck do too buch bugs end erros in the code.

edite: Well as I told befor I coldn'tpick a damn choise duthe bugs befor neight could avoid those moleters later on. No choise in this update (Cause bugs).

Last edited:
Reactions: coolboy88

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
4 Years in Tehran [v0.5] [Monia Sendicate]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 428 MB

Links update July 16th.

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

How the game was updated today, July 16th. I decided to update my post. But you can't be happy, the mistakes continue. Got used to clicking "IGNORE". I think I managed to solve the problem with the dark screens.

In my Android version, I inserted the option to change the font size and opacity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of 4 Years in Tehran v0.6.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.01.2023 (v0.6)

Last edited:

ArjunHara

Sep 3, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of 4 Years in Tehran v0.5.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you so much.....

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Can folks who rate the story below average spoil me what they don't like about the game? I started supporting very early (v1?) and then I forgot why I stopped supporting it. Is it believability? What specifically about it isn't good?

I recall the v1 was just big maps with empty substance and I was turned off at how much time the dev is wasting on creating setting that isn't going to be used. Like big empty Open World games where you have to hunt for the h-scenes.

I love the setting, I love FMC, and I love muslim culture (mainly because I don't know much about it and the fact that sex isn't as open there).

Reactions: Sis lover

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You will have to be specific when saying so many bugs.
I myself have not seen any, but the dev can not fix them and nobody can help you solve the issues without knowing what they are.

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
one of the most unplayable games i have seen fix the bugs i dont like having to click ignore a bug every 2s this game would be better ZERO stars for now every single time i try to click a decision bug screen very often i click next to move the text bug THIS IS CH1 atleast try to wait till newest one i can see what this game has under all this

Reactions: coolboy88 and vsd29

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
.....good luck......
Kinda hard not to think of "taken" seeing that. Fuck though if I didn't hear that guys voice in my head when I thought of it.

That had to have been your intention though. Even has the ... pause in the right places.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes