hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
No, I actually read the comments, know where it started, and why. You are not the only one here talking about this and most of these people are not part of that particular conversation they just like to complain because they saw the post on the last page and immediately started complaining and begging because they do not comprehend what was posted.
I believe you summed up most of it in your previous comment:

"People have a right to be disappointed that a dev lies to them 24/7. Maybe this doesn't apply to those who weren't her patrons, but there are also her patrons here, among which I was. In truth, I stopped being one not because I was disappointed, but because payments are no longer available in my country. I would share the link if i had it. Anyway, stop sucking up to the developer and trying to earn bonus points."

However you fail to realize the difference between most of the people here complaining because they aren't given everything for free when they want it, and those that actually understand that things happen. Games are always being postponed and pushed back because something happens that they did not forsee. CDPR, Bethesda, Microsoft, etc, are always pushing back releases. Look how long we've been waiting for Sons of the Forest, Cyberpunk, State of Decay 3.

The point is that a game developer is under no obligation to release the game here, yet they curse them everytime they don't get it for free when they expect it with no consideration for anything other than their greedy desires to be handed everything for free knowing that constant complaining will accomplish nothing. They obviously enjoy the game otherwise they wouldn't be here, so they need to either learn to be patient or become a patreon and have the right to complain about delays.
This whole website is about sharing stuff like this for free. Why be surprised? Such people were, are and will be. I don't pay attention to them.

Reactions: krak0n

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I want to help PPL.I always share everything here but when sm PLL insult me here I decided then I never share anything here.this update just blow your mind.hope smbdy release the update here.I forgive them but never forget

• Sad
Reactions: kissloveD

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Annoying entitled brat has appeared. Relentlessly shitting on a dev for not meeting your timetable is infantile and disrespectful. Since you are obviously entitled, I doubt you'd ever understand this.
It's free, and if you were a patron as you claim... then all you need to do is stop being one instead of carrying on the endless barrage of entitled whining like you all do. Simple as that. Grow up.
real white knight..So if you don't pay then you have no right to say anything about the game?..hahahahah,,,ok.

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
I want to help PPL.I always share everything here but when sm PLL insult me here I decided then I never share anything here.this update just blow your mind.hope smbdy release the update here.I forgive them but never forget
bro is there any sex scene in this update?

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
Who insulted you bud?

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
real white knight..So if you don't pay then you have no right to say anything about the game?..hahahahah,,,ok.
Nope... just over all you entitled wankers being assholes to devs. Call me a white knight if you must... I'd much rather be that than an entitled asshole any day. Nice try at the insult though. ROFLOL

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
The true white knight has appeared. Do you think I have no right to express dissatisfaction if I do not like something? And if I do, then it is automatically called whining. Is this some kind of psychology of a person who every year pre-orders FIFA from EA or what?
Awww. umadbro? did I hurt your wittle feelings by calling you what you are? An entitled whiner? LOL! Grow up man.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
O cmon guys.u just fight like a kid.lurker,hoo1ya,krakon stop it man.if u fight like this nobody post here anything.lurker is a good guy so do you.u all need update right?stay clam at list few days.I am not monk, knight to describe u anything.dev is preparing her exem and that's true.I am in her Prtn if I just clam my patience so do you.stop fighting wait only few days when dev atleast earn some money to her Prtn I realise it here.hpe u understand

Last edited:

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Annoying entitled brat has appeared. Relentlessly shitting on a dev for not meeting your timetable is infantile and disrespectful. Since you are obviously entitled, I doubt you'd ever understand this.
It's free, and if you were a patron as you claim... then all you need to do is stop being one instead of carrying on the endless barrage of entitled whining like you all do. Simple as that. Grow up.
Unfortunately he won't understand. dull people rarely grow awareness..

Normally these self-entitled cunts will always try to challenge you.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Unfortunately he won't understand. dull people rarely grow awareness..

Normally these self-entitled cunts will always try to challenge you.
Yep, and with the same tired old comebacks of White Knight and Simp... as if they actually mean anything. They need more creativity in their retorts! It's laughable when people defend their entitlement. LOL

hoo1ya

Feb 28, 2021
O com guys.u just fight like a kid.lurker,hoo1ya,krakon stop it man.if u fight like this nobody post here anything.lurker is a good guy so do you.u all need update right?stay clam all list few days.I am not monk, knight to describe u anything.dev is preparing is exem and that's true.I am in her Prtn if I just clam my patience so do you.stop fighting wait only few days when dev atleast earn some money to her Prtn I realise it here.hpe u understand
Yeah, true. Im pretty tired of this, so im out. Peace

• Hey there
Reactions: Lurker1001

Nabz542

Oct 5, 2021
I'll post the update here on July 16th/17th not really fair on the dev if its released sooner than other tiers

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I wish I could share if i was a patron. Patreon blocked here so unable to visit the site and make payment.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes