Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
It's a nice new she is working in this VN again. It's one of the best stories but Monia is too busy.

• Angry
Reactions: ArkG

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
please someone share new release date as per new post.
After reading through the previous few pages of the thread, it would appear that the dev is just milking their Patreon subs by releasing inconsistent updates with very little substantial content released per update.

Now, I could be wrong/totally mistaken on this, but I probably wouldn't get your hopes up on the update arriving anytime soon.

In the meantime, for me personally, I would be more inclined to play games like 'Life in Middle East', the dev's more responsive and generally updates LIME more conclusively than what I've seen from this game. I.e., if you're into the whole 'Middle Eastern' game setting aspect and whatnot.

Reactions: 99Alir99

99Alir99

Dec 17, 2023
Yeah guys, surely this time update schedule is true
I'm sure it is, let's all resub to their patreon again cause they posted an update schedule, which they definitely haven't done before or anything /s

Why is there even an update schedule smh, game was supposedly ready in January. Dev must be horrible with scheduling if it takes them 8 months to press one button and upload their update.

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes