AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I could write 100 lines on why this game doesn't deserve more than 1 star but playing it tired me so much that I don't even have the energy to type
FMC is a complete idiot. her brain is no different from that of a 4-year-old child. Anyone in the world can deceive her. The logic and reasons for her actions are very stupid and illogical
Everything in this game is random, there is no real plan, logic or story, suddenly a gay scene happens, suddenly someone comes out of nowhere and deceives the FMC, etc
Animations are completely mechanical if you don't know how to make a tense animation with a good camera angle, you'd better stick to the renders. A game without animation is better than a game with bad animation
You can't even find a person in this game with a good character and personality, they are all weird and simple and clichéd
Renders are sometimes good sometimes weak
The writing is very simple and clichéd, I didn't experience any pleasure from reading the dialogues
Really everything about this game is bad only FMC is hot and has an original appearance

I wrote this review because it wasted my time so it should pay the price fairly
You know this section is for comments right? There's a review section as well.

Reactions: Axex77 and MaAda87

NathanMagic

Feb 27, 2018
I'm ngl, even as someone who's bisexual, the gay rape scene is so out of nowhere for this type of game, especially for no content flag prior.
Rape is basically half the game, so that was expected, but the gay rape is so weird, especially with a young character like Pedram.

Anarchy045

Feb 14, 2024
I'm ngl, even as someone who's bisexual, the gay rape scene is so out of nowhere for this type of game, especially for no content flag prior.
Rape is half the game, so that was expected, but the gay rape is so weird, especially with a young character like Pedram.
The developer forgot the main storyline and just wrapped it up because of fans aggression, even the virginity lost scene was also not well developed just wanted to finish as the last update and give them what they wanted...after 0.6 developer lost track

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
wtf was that scene of Pedram getting raped dude, it was so fortuitous and cursed like, we dont ever get to see the point of that scene in the current game so we can say "it was important to the plot", it was only a "lets rape a character with the model of a child because thats what totally our audience wanted to see and not our hot main protagonist losing her V card with a relevant character that we previously introduced yeah!"

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
why did the dev had to start adding gay shit with no warning. if you are going to add it at least make it girl on girl lol, also i dont care that a kid is getting fucked what bothers me is that is a boy and not a girl haha

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
This game went from passable with a decent story and choices. And became utter bs and crap. Sorry but the choices were removed, no control of the MCs actions or anything. Guess this is me giving up on this game..

3.60 star(s) 47 Votes