Matvei2020

Feb 11, 2020
What if Monia was arrested by Iranian police for staining image of Iran and we will never see the next version? :cry:

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
She lives in a Democratic country Germany... Where you have freedom, and she is not violating any law.
maybe monia was arrested for protesting. they arrested everyone doing that because germany are rightfully very ashamed of the holocaust so they overreact to muslims protesting

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
maybe monia was arrested for protesting. they arrested everyone doing that because germany are rightfully very ashamed of the holocaust so they overreact to muslims protesting
I didn't understand, But I have seen many protests turning into a total chaos after when some radical elements are involved, But Monia_se is a good artist and she is not some kind of Woke, She knows how to present her art but most of us do not support her financially only wants free updates on F95Zone. Recently I have subscribed to her on her Patreon....

bprokof89

Oct 31, 2019
I didn't understand, But I have seen many protests turning into a total chaos after when some radical elements are involved, But Monia_se is a good artist and she is not some kind of Woke, She knows how to present her art but most of us do not support her financially only wants free updates on F95Zone. Recently I have subscribed to her on her Patreon....
monia may not be woke but lots of arabs in germany protested the murder of the al jazeera journalist and were arrested, such protests bring woke and anti woke islamists together.

Omar1

Dec 6, 2021
Sometime I wonder if the average F95 follower is at least 16 years old.

It is all bizarre the previous post, thinking that middle East is just about religion.

Absolutely clueless generation
Finally someone with some knowledge about us in middle east it isn't all about the religion its just about the land and oil the conflict in the middle east about the religion has ended from 5 centuries ago its now about the land and oil strategic elements if you go to Egypt u won't find that the people carrying weapons and killing each other we are not the west we are arabs and isis they are not arabs they are from Afghanistan, and Islam has two main groups the shias and sunnies, shia are terrorists like isis but sunnies is the Egyptian army and Saudi army

• Haha
Reactions: TammyVeriyan

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Finally someone with some knowledge about us in middle east it isn't all about the religion its just about the land and oil the conflict in the middle east about the religion has ended from 5 centuries ago its now about the land and oil strategic elements if you go to Egypt u won't find that the people carrying weapons and killing each other we are not the west we are arabs and isis they are not arabs they are from Afghanistan, and Islam has two main groups the shias and sunnies, shia are terrorists like isis but sunnies is the Egyptian army and Saudi army
Middle east is amazing food, great people, millennial history, stunning architecture and beautiful women. That is my middle east

• Love
Reactions: Omar1
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes