kissloveD

Dec 19, 2021
Cmon heroes many of us always appreciated you ;) it's just few people don't want the game to be released here and you are clearly doing what exactly they want.

Reactions: eh98

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
It seems they ported it to renp'y, then included the whole game so all of it is in one place. I guess any saves are tossed as a result. you can start from the 5th release though.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
What I got bunch of code errors on each every choise wasn't able to pick up a damn thing. Those bugs are huge and I thing even with skip on current version gonna get issues and erros. New game it kind suck do too buch bugs end erros in the code.

edite: Well as I told befor I coldn'tpick a damn choise duthe bugs befor neight could avoid those moleters later on. No choise in this update (Cause bugs).

Last edited:
Reactions: coolboy88

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
4 Years in Tehran [v0.5] [Monia Sendicate]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 428 MB

Links update July 16th.

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

How the game was updated today, July 16th. I decided to update my post. But you can't be happy, the mistakes continue. Got used to clicking "IGNORE". I think I managed to solve the problem with the dark screens.

In my Android version, I inserted the option to change the font size and opacity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of 4 Years in Tehran v0.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.09.2024 (v0.7)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes