Oct 10, 2022

Unlocked

Hi guys :)
1. Due to my absence in this short time, you probably noticed that I am busy with the final stage of the update.
2. There were some bugs in the previous update, while correcting the previous problems, I decided to change some images and change some sentences.
3. While apologizing to all of you, the update will be released at the end of this month.
4. I didn't decide to spoil another picture of the update, but because of my delay, I'll put two more pictures here.
love you :)
Monia.
ButtheaD_ please unblock this with pictures

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
Typical. I know most devs are doing this on the side so I hold no hopes that they will be consistent. Just add another game to your mix, that will help eat the time up.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
What makes you think that the developer is a Muslim. About herself, she reported only that she had lived in Iran for some time, and now lives in Germany and creates a toy about a Muslim gir, which partially tells about the life of her friend. Where does this information come from that she is a Muslim???
Good to know this might be based on a true story makes it hotter

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Anyone able to share the last two posts?

Edit:
Update drops on Christmas for the 3 idiots paying 46.50/month. The poor folk get the update on jan 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iman12
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes