Json12150

Aug 4, 2022
It is ok....if you do not like this episode, it will be difficult for you to wank on other games released on this website.
It is enough wankable for a decent human being that is not into a monsters, furry and other shit like that
That officially makes me a Decent human being.......Nutted

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Monia said that she worked this game alone by herself and when she had free time. So there is still long long way until Mahsa get full corruption for a sex with a guy. Lets wait next year for the update how Mahsa tobe looks like.

Last edited:

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
Good idea, it could have been a good game, but you spoiled the plot by adding stupid mafia events and other pointless scenes, I don't know who came up with such a stupid idea to make the whole plot focus on the mafia, Then we don't even have any influence on what the main character is supposed to do, suddenly there are no choices, wasted potential...

btw, I don't know who is responsible for the optimization, but the animations take several seconds to load, you can't do anything and sometimes the game freezes, you can't even click the mouse normally, you exaggerated with the size of the game or someone can't properly attach animations (n)

Tropic1

Dec 3, 2018
I played this and found I can only choose the first few angel/devil options. After that, each time these scenes appear, the game no longer presents me with a choice, and seems to always follow the devil option. This results in always reaching the end of the game in the same circumstances. I also didn't notice any difference when I choose not to take the professor's business card. Am I missing something, or running into a bug, or is much of the angel content simply not developed yet?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes