Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Please let us know when you hear back from the developer. This is a great game with potential, hopefully this game gets continued with future updates.
Dev didn't respond , however i did find all the assets used in the project.

I could most likely also remaster the existing renders as well with better texture and less noise and lighting.

It'll requiire a little effort , i already have two projects going on so might take time.

but realistically yes i have at the moment everything needed to get the game going agian.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022

I could most likely also remaster the existing renders as well with better texture and less noise and lighting.

It'll requiire a little effort , i already have two projects going on so might take time.

but realistically yes i have at the moment everything needed to get the game going agian.
Sounds great sir, thanks for letting me know. Will you be able to add new scenes for the next update for this game? That would be great if you could, I really did enjoy this game and its characters, and seeing that this game gets developed puts a smile on my face. I am glad that you are making a triumphant effort getting this game back on its feet again. :)

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021

I hope you make the boy more perverted.

Reactions: aladefenix

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
some great news finally hope we get a reboot version
Chill out guys i am already busy with my own game lol , I will get to it yes i have everything but i need to be sure it's in a time frame that isn't fully killing me , because without support (financial) it's gonna be very hard.

Secondly i have to make sure the admin / mods allow it and transfer thread ownership as well to me , I'll let you know , currently i am remastering the existing renders of the game / denoising.

King66

Jan 28, 2023
Chill out guys i am already busy with my own game lol , I will get to it yes i have everything but i need to be sure it's in a time frame that isn't fully killing me , because without support (financial) it's gonna be very hard.

Secondly i have to make sure the admin / mods allow it and transfer thread ownership as well to me , I'll let you know , currently i am remastering the existing renders of the game / denoising.
i think you are from india am i correct ?

King66

Jan 28, 2023
Yep , Jaipur specifically . So believe me I know muslim / middle eastern culture and religon values properly as well.

If I'm gonna do it , I'm gonna do it right. I'll post some updated renders here soon.
acha mein naam dhek kay hi samaj gaya tha mein aapkey pados sey ho :ROFLMAO:
wesy india mein ban nhi hay adult games banana ?

Reactions: Json12150
3.60 star(s) 47 Votes