Mod Ren'Py Onhold Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] : Hairy Mod [V. 1.7] [The secret worms]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 29, 2017
HairyModByTheSecretWorm.png

Overview:
This mod is giving (based on my subjective taste) pubic hair to women
and make it more visible and detailled on women who already had one. Not every girls of the game will have one,
it will depend of if I find it cohesive or not. I also made an "addon" to the mod who add
visual quirks like moles and freckles to some of the women.​

Updated: 14/02/20
Game/Creator: Summertime Saga
Modder: The secret worms
Mod Version: 1.7
Game Version: 0.20.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Small thread update(28/06/23):
Hello, I didn't update the mod but here is just a comparison between the Naughty Tribute mod and the Hairy mod, so you can mix both while reducing visual bug. Keep in mind that it's just a comparison between the two mods, not with the current version of the game, visual inconsistency may still appear.
About the table:
  • IDK is when I just can't tell if it just work or not.
  • Probably Ok mean it should work(but maybe still have visual inconsistency with the base game) Just choose your preferred version in this case.
  • Same mean it's the same assets, prioritize the NTM in this case because it's the most up to date.
  • Animation clipping mean that new assets of the NTM make using the Hairy mod with it to cause visual inconsistency.

Compatible with the "Naughty Tribute Mod".

Download:
HAIRY MOD(outdated but still working):

-

Hairy Mod with all images in ".png":
Additional files for the Naughty Tribute Mod:

Eve hairy futa: F95zone

BEAUTIFUL MARK MOD(outdated):

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Wow, not bad! Especially that you made it compatible with my mod ;)

Will check it out.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just tried it out, I like it.

However, your installation instructions are waaaay too complicated. It should be totally sufficient to just extract your mod and copy the images folder into your game folder. For an unmodded game, there will be no files to be overwritten, for a modded game, just overwrite all images it asks you to (make a backup first of course).

I made it so that you could also place your mod into a new folder called custom instead of inside the game folder (i.e. custom\images instead of game\images) in future updates of the Naughty Tribute Mod. The images in the custom folder will be loaded first if found, those in the normal game folder will be loaded only if none is found in custom folder. This way, you could easily switch on/off your mod, and you don't have to overwrite anything.

If you want this feature right now, just install (overwrite) the attached file TributeMod.rpy. Note: this works only with the Naughty Tribute Mod installed.

There are some remaining graphical glitches (conflicts with Naughty Tribute Mod), I will look into it if I can make it look better.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Just tried it out, I like it.

However, your installation instructions are waaaay too complicated. It should be totally sufficient to just extract your mod and copy the images folder into your game folder. For an unmodded game, there will be no files to be overwritten, for a modded game, just overwrite all images it asks you to (make a backup first of course).

I made it so that you could also place your mod into a new folder called custom instead of inside the game folder (i.e. custom\images instead of game\images) in future updates of the Naughty Tribute Mod. The images in the custom folder will be loaded first if found, those in the normal game folder will be loaded only if none is found in custom folder. This way, you could easily switch on/off your mod, and you don't have to overwrite anything.

If you want this feature right now, just install (overwrite) the attached file TributeMod.rpy. Note: this works only with the Naughty Tribute Mod installed.

There are some remaining graphical glitches (conflicts with Naughty Tribute Mod), I will look into it if I can make it look better.
Meh, I just extracted the images folder into the game folder and it worked perfectly. But yeah, the installation instructions are way too convoluted.
Also thanks for the comparability file for Naughty Tribute Mod. Just what I was hoping for.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi,

you should replace the attached files to make the Diane boobjob cum inside scene (a special addition to Naughty Tribute Mod) look better.

Also, I noticed that you have saved all the images in PNG format. Note that WEBP format is much more efficient (the game itself has all the images saved in WEBP format, and just renamed the files to *.PNG). This wastes a considerable amount of space. Your mod already is 250MB in size, while I bet it would no more than half that if you saved everything in WEBP format. Note that even the two files I attached here are 13KB each, while those that come with your mod are 63KB in size each.

Aug 29, 2017
Hi,

you should replace the attached files to make the Diane boobjob cum inside scene (a special addition to Naughty Tribute Mod) look better.

Also, I noticed that you have saved all the images in PNG format. Note that WEBP format is much more efficient (the game itself has all the images saved in WEBP format, and just renamed the files to *.PNG). This wastes a considerable amount of space. Your mod already is 250MB in size, while I bet it would no more than half that if you saved everything in WEBP format. Note that even the two files I attached here are 13KB each, while those that come with your mod are 63KB in size each.

Hello, thanks for your advises! I must have been a bit sleepy when I writed the instalation instructions, lol. I didn't really take a break or even the time to sleep when making the mod.
I changed most of the images into webp(then renamed in png) but I watched an animation in game with the webp version and it was less detailed than when it was in png, so I have left the images for the animation in png.

I may use your mod feature (custom folder) when I will make two different versions, one for your mod and another for a vanilla game.

Last edited:

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
Why is the download so fucking slow? 253 MB download, I have 500Mb/s download speed and I have to wait an hour for it to completely download? (500 megabits per second translates to about 62.5 megabytes per second. The download should be done in less than 20 seconds, NOT an hour and yes I checked my speeds, they're fine)

Last edited:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Why is the download so fucking slow? 253 MB download, I have 500Mb/s download speed and I have to wait an hour for it to completely download? (500 megabits per second translates to about 62.5 megabytes per second. The download should be done in less than 20 seconds, NOT an hour and yes I checked my speeds, they're fine)
Which download site are you having problem with? VirusTotal, Anonfile, or both?

The secret worms I also suggest that NOPY be considered for an additional download site, if possible. Other than that, great job on pubes! Especially for Jenny. Incest, especially brother-sister, and pubes are my things. :love: Yes, I am that weird. ;)

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Which download site are you having problem with? VirusTotal, Anonfile, or both?

The secret worms I also suggest that NOPY be considered for an additional download site, if possible. Other than that, great job on pubes! Especially for Jenny. Incest, especially brother-sister, and pubes are my things. :love: Yes, I am that weird. ;)
Mega would be cool too.
I'm using a mobile hotspot for my PC, cause I'm poor and live on my own, the internet likes to cutoff in the middle of downloads. When 200mb takes 20 minutes; that's a real bummer. With Mega I don't get those issues, I can just resume the download. It's really my saving grace for large DLs from this site.

Last edited:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Mega would be cool too.
I'm using a mobile hotspot for my PC, cause I'm poor and live on my own, the internet likes to cutoff in the middle of downloads. When 200mb takes 20 minutes; that's a real bummer. With Mega I don't get those issues, I can just resume the download. It's really my saving grace for large DLs from this site.
MEGA would be great as well; the big downside, though, is their daily limit on how much you can download each day if you are not paid member, especially if you download several games in a day. But I suppose it is a trade-off for having a faster download speed with their service. *shrugs*

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
So, I'm getting a crash for Roxxy's final event in her trailer. I had this mod and Lain's Walkthrough Mod installed originally, luckily I made a backup with this just mod.
As of now my vanilla game is only running this mod and I'm getting a crash.

Any help?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So, I'm getting a crash for Roxxy's final event in her trailer. I had this mod and Lain's Walkthrough Mod installed originally, luckily I made a backup with this just mod.
As of now my vanilla game is only running this mod and I'm getting a crash.

Any help?
Hi,

I had another user asking this. Maybe some issue with your mods that were installed earlier. Problem is that you somehow reached a relationship level value 5 to Roxxy, which I cannot explain or reproduce.

You may fix it by opening the console (SHIFT+O) and type:

M_roxxy.set("roxxy relationship", 4)

You will need to enable the console first.

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Hi,

I had another user asking this. Maybe some issue with your mods that were installed earlier. Problem is that you somehow reached a relationship level value 5 to Roxxy, which I cannot explain or reproduce.

You may fix it by opening the console (SHIFT+O) and type:

M_roxxy.set("roxxy relationship", 4)

You will need to enable the console first.
So I'm just that sweet on Roxxy huh? :cool: Best waifu.

Thanks to UnRen, the console was enabled, and setting the relationship back has seemed to work! Thanks my dude.
Was weird though and I had to do it twice, the game made me replay the basketball scene and the fight scene (totally out of order). But when I visited her again in her trailer at night, it crashed again, but I saved before and set the relationship a second time back to 4. I finally got the hangout option without a crash.
I'm thinking this is from either enabling rollback via UnRen (which has screwed me over before with unlocking new locations) and/or having cheats enabled at the start.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I'm just that sweet on Roxxy huh? :cool: Best waifu.

Thanks to UnRen, the console was enabled, and setting the relationship back has seemed to work! Thanks my dude.
Was weird though and I had to do it twice, the game made me replay the basketball scene and the fight scene (totally out of order). But when I visited her again in her trailer at night, it crashed again, but I saved before and set the relationship a second time back to 4. I finally got the hangout option without a crash.
I'm thinking this is from either enabling rollback via UnRen (which has screwed me over before with unlocking new locations) and/or having cheats enabled at the start.
Maybe the rollback screwed it. Or saving/loading in the mid of dialogs. Game is a bit picky about that...

Reactions: Jstain

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
So, to be clear, to install this game with the Naughty tribute mod, I only install the "Custom" folder, not the original download? Or is it both?

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
I guess I'm really bad at writing instruction,eh. You need both.
Thank you! And you're totally fine, English isn't everyone's first language :)
If it's ok with you, I tweaked your "Naughty Tribute" mod instructions here for clarity:

Been using it for a bit so far and I really like it, thank you for the work!

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes