Mod Ren'Py Onhold Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] : Hairy Mod [V. 1.7] [The secret worms]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
I've peeked into the mod files and seen that you had to 'adjust' all the character pngs. Whitout any background in modding this game, would it be possible to just dray the extra hair and put it on the character as an overlay?
Cause in the case of overlays you could make the mod with selectable options, like moles/freckles on or off, armpit hair on/off etc.

Reactions: Necronlord3
Aug 29, 2017
I guess it would be possible but you will then need to make some code for this to work. Right now, the mod doesn't use any script/code(except from the Naughty Tribute Mod), it's only doing pictures replacement.

rafaelo4

Planeswalker
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks you for taking the extra step of making the request and also thanks to CLD for fulfilling it.
My pleasure Maestro. Thank you .

You definitely deserved to feature among mods on main SS page.

Now people will be able to find mod easily and there are many, many who prefer natural look like

all of us here.

Great work!!! :coffee:

Reactions: hapikala_donut

ZatanicGC

Mar 16, 2019
It may be due to the conversion from ".png" to ".web". I will upload a version of the mod who is only in ".png". If it's occur again, send me example of the problematic pics please.

It's probably still going to happen with the images for the naugthy tribute mod. I will take a look at that later.
.png for the Naughty Tribute Mod patch please

Reactions: Necronlord3
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes